Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Captivate Prime
I used Adobe Prime to create training programs for sales teams and customer success managers.
- Showing training videos.
- Hosting training documents.
- Connecting to other Adobe tools.
- Have better examples of how to use the tools together based on industry.
- Still a bit expensive for us because it needs other tools to be successful. It didn't work as a stand-alone solution.
Easy to deploy, but I have a lot of experience with Adobe and with other tools like Prime.
My CSM was there when I needed them, but I only had a few questions at first about what it supported.
- Showpad Coach (LearnCore)
Adobe Prime worked in many ways similar to LearnCore, with a wider solution not so focused on sales coaching and improvement. When Showpad acquired LearnCore, then we moved to Adobe Prime since it worked so well with the other Adobe products I use, and let us have a more complete solution.
Some people believe it is the same as other training tools like Articulate...it is a great place to line up training videos and other content to add to training plans for different groups. If you have training programs made in other versions of Captivate, it works great with prime for a full solution for all your training content. But if you don't have any content, then you need to create some before you start using Adobe Captivate Prime.