Echo sign...essential!https://www.trustradius.com/electronic-signatureAdobe Sign (formerly EchoSign)Unspecified8.21231012013-11-19T23:15:55.339Z
November 19, 2013
Score 10 out of 101
- The product is simple to use but has the depth to cover a large variety of requirements.
- It has greatly improved our client retention rate.
- It has Improved our turnaround time for cases.
- It is consistent and reliable, having used the system over the past 2 years, it is rare that we find it is unavailable for use.
- It gives us and our client's options, rather than having to rely on the postal services to get our agreements signed.
- I would like to see some development to the building of forms, we recently found it quite difficult designing a form using the Echosign coding in word because the size of the field is reliant on the number of characters in the field name. Perhaps this could be altered so we could just type in the number to represent the size of the field.
- I would like to be able to validate a form as it is being completed, depending on responses provided by a client. Essentially an interactive form.
- The agreement quite commonly finds it's way into a clients junk email.
- Faster client retention.
- Quicker turn around of cases.
- Increased productivity in our sales department.
- Improved service for our clients.
- Decreased our admin and postage costs.
Renewing our license is a no brainer, the system pays for itself when compared to postal costs. No to mention the fact it is a more effective and efficient way for us to get clients on board. We have integrated Echosign with our case management system because it has played such a key part in driving our business forward.
My view is this product is essential. The only thing I would consider would be whether or not to integrate it with their own system. I would recommend they assess the types of documents they will using the system for and how regularly these need to be sent. It took us approximately 1 week to integrate 15 documents with our system and we had to alter all our standard workflows to cater to Echosign's functionality.