Adobe Sign Review 23 of 34
Adobe Sign: "Adobe Echosign Review"
https://www.trustradius.com/electronic-signatureAdobe Sign (formerly EchoSign)Unspecified7.9100101
Alex Lim profile photo
November 19, 2013

Adobe Sign: "Adobe Echosign Review"

Score 10 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction

• Adobe Echosign makes it easy to upload documents and then manage them. I particularly like the preview box that allows you to view the first page of the document when selecting it from the list of documents.
  • Echosign allows documents to be viewed and shared with ease.
  • Getting signatures for documents is an easy process.
  • I think that there should be a notification system that informs you when you have documents that need to be signed.
  • Placing fields in documents is difficult.
  • The field options available are confusing.
  • Echosign has made it extremely easy to send documents via email.
  • Echosign is a crucial component that allows us to have a completely online process.
  • Echosign allows us to send out documents faster, which is extremely important in consumer financing.
Without Echosign, FirstLookApproval's online process would be significantly less efficient. First Look Approval boasts a completely online process that allows almost immediate response. This is dependent on our ability to use Adobe Echosign to send the necessary documents to our customers quickly. Our renewal of Echosign is necessary to keep up with our current client base.
I would recommend Adobe Echosign. I would advise my colleague to familiarize him/herself with inserting fields into documents. It is a process that takes getting used to. Additionally, it is important to get to know the layout of Adobe Echosign. It has so many different functions that it can be confusing to navigate.

Usability

Adobe Echosign offers a wide array of features and most of them are easy to use. The feature that allows you to add fields to documents is actually somewhat difficult to use and often lags. Other than that, Adobe Echosign is very user friendly, which is why I gave it an 8.
ProsCons
None
  • Sending documents.
  • Viewing documents.
  • Managing documents.
  • Adding fields to documents.