Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Sign
- The control settings of EchoSign are great. Having the ability to choose what documents each party sees just by putting the signature box on a certain page is a huge time saving asset to our operations. It allows us to get multiple documents signed at once without having to go back and attach documents later.
- I love that all signed documents are stored within EchoSign and can be printed or saved to your hard drive at any time with the click of a button.
- The Mega Sign feature is awesome for getting one thing signed by a lot of people at one time. Whenever we need a document signed by everyone in the company, it can be done within minutes.
- It would be great if the content of signature/content boxes lined up neater so it was easier to place cleanly on a line.
- EchoSign adds an additional page with signatures at the bottom of my documents and I can't figure out how to turn it off.
- We can get contracts signed in a matter of minutes using the click of a button rather than having to fax documents back and forth.
- EchoSign is a huge time saver for multiple departments within our company. We started using it in just one department but realized the benefits of it and expanded usage to all departments.