Rev Up Your Online Education Presence With Adobe Presenterhttps://www.trustradius.com/corporate-learning-managementAdobe PresenterUnspecified7.6281012017-08-17T17:21:30.773Z
August 17, 2017
Rev Up Your Online Education Presence With Adobe Presenter
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Presenter
We author content for our online courses. Presenter gives the opportunity for me to make my content come to life in a relatively easy fashion. I take the content from courses I have been teaching for years and then turn it into online courses using the Adobe Presenter software. I have older, stagnant material that I have transformed using Presenter.
- The drag and drop method of Adobe Presenter makes the software really easy to learn and use. It allows me to create presentations that are much more powerful and creative.
- I LOVE the YouTube help videos. I feel like there is a help video on every topic I have ever wanted to know more about. I have almost grown to be an expert based on the help videos posted. They are easy to access and user-friendly.
- I use the scenario templates. Because I teach programming courses, students can go different ways based on the knowledge that they already have of the content in the courses. The built in scenario templats allow me to create dynamic courses that are different for every learner that uses the course I am teaching them.
- Sometimes I feel like Presenter feels too much like Power Point. This may make some users not want to use the software.
- I have a hard time when saving presentations and then pulling them up in other locations- it often takes longer than I want to wait, but I am a millennial (I think?).
- I feel like we have increased productivity of educators and learners. If you've already invested in the Office suite, there isn't a large learning curve for educators, so that is a huge positive when it comes to the lack of training required for the software.
I love using Presenter to turn old, boring, and stagnant material into interactive course material. The software is useful for educators looking to author online courses or to author courses with an online portion. If you need a software that will enable you to take content you already have and then to make it more dynamic, offer students options of which way to go with their learning, then this is the software for you. The tools are similar to the office suite, so there isn't a steep learning curve.