Adobe Presenter - Great Solution!!https://www.trustradius.com/corporate-learning-managementAdobe PresenterUnspecified7.6281012018-10-08T20:39:28.502Z
October 08, 2018
Adobe Presenter - Great Solution!!
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Presenter
Adobe Presenter is a great tool that is simple to use for anyone already familiar with any other presentation software. Basically, we use it for tracking the performance of our various corporate locations on a weekly to monthly basis. This tool comes really handy when you have a video conference with the large group and need to present a couple of different reports or train employees remotely.
- A pro user can definitely generate an impressive presentation for exhibitions and other networking events.
- Converts Powerpoints into learning courses effectively.
- The option provided to chat during the presentation is quite useful, especially for trainees.
- I feel it is a bit overpriced. That may be because of the Adobe name.
- Our team has experienced a few technical issues over time which sometimes limit our use of the software.
- Limited features available for our macOS users.
- It will be safe to say that overall impact had been positive in regards to ROI
- Training costs have been reduced by a huge margin since we started using this tool.
- Time consumed in training staff is also decreased, as with Adobe Presenter training can be done remotely and are able to train different groups at the same time.
Adobe Presenter was the first product we started using. We were lacking something in our system and someone recommended Adobe Presenter to us. After carefully reviewing aspects of Adobe Presenter, we figured it will be best for our needs. Although the transition period was a little tough for us, in a couple of weeks time we were very comfortable with it.
Although it's pricey and has some issue, Adobe Presenter has been an awesome solution for our business. If my opinion regarding presentation and training tools is required, my answer will be in favor of Adobe Presenter. I would certainly recommend to someone who can effectively use it to solve their problems.