Google Classroom Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

David Obeid | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 11, 2020

Great for getting information out.

We use Google Classroom in our faculty to share notes with students who are absent and to ensure that official notifications of assessment tasks are delivered to students simultaneously, even if they are not present to receive hard copies due to illness or other factors affecting their attendance. The main problem it solves for me is a sure guarantee that students have access to resources when they need them.
  • It allows me to share files with all of my students regardless of their location.
  • It notifies my students via email when I share a resource or file with them.
  • It allows me to verify the time and date of the release of information.
  • I don't seem to get email notification when my students post into the classroom.
  • The ability to record voice and/or video messages easily and directly into Google classroom would be great. I would love to be able to stream and store my lessons in Google Classroom!
It's ideal for sharing resources with students. It is less appropriate for classes that need intensive explicit teaching of concepts because it lacks a convenient way to record video.
Read David Obeid's full review
Shelise Hague | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 11, 2020

Google is full of answers and tools to make your life easier!

I use Google Classroom on a daily basis with my students. They are able to log in and check their work. In addition, I assign them various tasks to complete. My team teacher and I work together to keep track of the students' work. The students are able to check their progress and even work from home as needed. I love using this platform in my teaching.
  • Access to the work from home or at school
  • Work can be graded from home or at work.
  • Not all programs make it easy to assign through Google Classroom.
  • Some students do not have technology at home to access the Classroom.
Google Classroom works well in my classroom for students who need to be able to work independently. Students who do not have technology at home can struggle to complete all the work. Google Classroom is also a great tool when I have a substitute teacher, because I can create and monitor assignments while not in the classroom. Students can be independent and work.
Read Shelise Hague's full review
Mandy Henriksen | TrustRadius Reviewer

The Classroom of the Modern Era

Google Classroom is a program that is available to everyone in my organization; however, not everyone chooses to use it. Typically, it is used to post assignments, have students turn in assignments, and communicate with them and their parents effectively. In regards to business problems being addressed, Google Classroom makes managing the classroom much easier than with pen and paper (and it's good for the environment!).
  • Organization
  • Engagement
  • Limited integration
  • Editing problems
  • One scenario where Google Classroom is well suited is in having students respond to a prompt at the beginning of each class. Students log into the computers, go to Google Classroom, and see the prompt posted in "stream" or under "classwork." Depending on the settings, students can then comment on each other's posts, enabling a sense of collaboration with the students.
  • One scenario where Google Classroom is less appropriate is on an assignment with Google Slides. It becomes a bit wonky for students to access each time they are working on the assignment, and I have found that they frequently get lost trying to return to it.
Read Mandy Henriksen's full review
Michelle McKenney | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 08, 2020

Google Classroom offers ease of use and great value.

Google Classroom is part of the educational suite of products our district uses. It allows for seemless collaboration between teachers and students. It provides a real-time platform for sharing information and with the available extensions it even allows for easy review and grading of assignments. It is an invaluable tool that is cost-effective.
  • Seemless collaboration
  • Ease of grading
  • Uploading of documents can be glitchy when using Google Docs.
  • Classroom management tools could be improved.
It works great in the educational or training environment. It may be less suites for other cooperate uses.
Read Michelle McKenney's full review
Amy Westby | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 20, 2019

Google Classroom is keeping our staff and students connected!

We use Google Classroom as a way to connect our students to online learning. It's been a great feature to let multiple staff members join in with a cohort of students to add assignments or communicate with students. We also use it to schedule assignments and keep students accountable for keeping track of their workload.
  • Classroom content management is excellent in Google Classroom.
  • Coordinating a cohort of students among many staff members is easy.
  • Filtering assignments to search for could be easier.
  • The ability to quickly poll a class.
Google Classroom is perfect for an educational environment in which multiple staff members are working with a group of students. It's also fantastic for creating assignments and making sure students are on task with their work.
Read Amy Westby's full review
Brandon Hightower | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 22, 2019

Google Classroom Review

Google Classroom is currently being used in several of our classrooms throughout our school, but mostly in the classrooms grades 5-8. We use it for our students to access some assignments and to communicate with the students. It provides them with updates to the curriculum as soon as a change is made.
  • It gives us a good way for the students and teachers to communicate.
  • Keeps class content ordered.
  • Easy to set up.
  • Have to manually transfer grades to the school's gradebook.
  • The interface could be designed a little better.
Google classroom works well in most classroom settings. Any time where there is a need for one person to communicate with several other people is probably where google classroom could be incorporated. It's mainly designed for the classroom setting, though. It could also work if you were hosting a workshop where you wanted people to access your handouts and then turn them back in.
Read Brandon Hightower's full review
Ben Westby | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 19, 2019

An excellent tool to connect students and teachers

We use Google Classroom to fully integrate our curricular learning activities, assignments, assessments, as well as student communication via Google Classroom. We use it system-wide, and all faculty are expected to use it.
  • Integrates Google Drive efficiently.
  • Our paid curriculum has full Google Education integration.
  • Additional educational websites and tools have full Google Suite integration.
  • The mobile app is still slightly clunky to use, and not all features available from the website.
  • There are not many visuals to aid in understanding student data.
Google Classroom is well suited to making sure students have assigned tasks and for scheduling assignments. It is well suited for integrating a full spectrum of resources to make access easy for younger students.
Read Ben Westby's full review
Bill Black | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 25, 2019

Google Classroom Is The Bee's Knees!!!

I am a high school teacher and many of my colleagues at my school also use Google Classroom. I have found that it allows for students to access the assignments or projects at their own pace, and allows them to refer back to the instructional materials as needed. Additionally, having them turn in their work via the Classroom, I have a digital record of the date and time it is turned in, as well as an archived copy of their work.
  • It provides a staging area for all the instructional materials for an assignment or project which can be revisited by students as needed. Assignment instructions, resource materials, worksheets, web links, videos, photos, etc. can all be included and stored.
  • It provides the ability to reuse projects/assignments across classes. This is particularly helpful for cyclic classes.
  • It provides a date/time stamp that shows when each student turned in their assignment/project. VERY useful from a teacher's standpoint.
  • I am not sure yet as to what types of improvements could/should be made.
  • Maybe add a project timer feature???
As I mentioned previously, Google Classroom has some brilliant features. A depository for all the necessary assignment materials, with the instructions, which can be referred back to by students at their convenience is great!
Read Bill Black's full review
David Cohen | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 06, 2019

Excellent for building good communication between students and teachers

This platform has helped me to build a good relationship with my students and establish better communication with them. It keeps them updated about new updates in the curriculum and new notices about the events and subjects. Plus it has helped in good teamwork with the students which is great.
  • It helps in building good communication between teachers and students.
  • It assists the students to keep them updated about new progress.
  • It assists in uploading content daily for students according to curriculum.
  • It should have tutorials for the beginners to understand it better.
  • I need to helps teachers with resources which is not available.
  • It needs to have some robust features for better performance.
I would recommend it highly to a colleague because first, it is free. It is very easy to set-up and extremely useful for teachers. Students in the classroom can also reply to other student's posts. Plus it also gives you quick access to other Google apps like Docs and Slides to view students' work.
Read David Cohen's full review
February 21, 2020

Amazing for real life collaboration in virtual space!

Google Classroom is used just as the title suggests - it's a classroom within a classroom. Teachers create virtual classrooms for each class period and post assignments, create discussions, assign homework just like they would do in a regular classroom. Only with Google Classroom, it is done in virtual space, which allows for everyone - even students with attendance issues - to be an active participant in the class.
  • It allows for collaboration between students in virtual space that mimics that of the real classroom.
  • Allows for a variety of tools (i.e., educational apps) to be listed for use by students in one centralized space.
  • It is connecting to the district's learning management system to make the grade transfer process easy.
  • They are making it easier for parents/guardians to sign up for the account and monitor student learning.
Google Classroom is well suited for all modern educators because it allows us to stay current with technological advancements in the times we live in. Our students are more tech-savvy than ever, with phones and tablets persistent in the classrooms. Our students are online more often than they are offline, and to reach them, we need to get our classrooms online, which is precisely what Google Classroom does.
February 12, 2020

A good LMS for secondary school, but lacking the features of a fully functioning LMS.

While Google Classroom is being used by a group of teachers at our School, it is not being used by all. Google Classroom has some excellent features in terms of students being able to add reflection notes with ease, to assigning/providing feedback and receiving assignment submissions (and automatically organizing them in Google Drive) and integrating with other Google Products. This really helps our Faculty manage and organize the online version of their course.
  • Integration with the GSuite of products is excellent - the automatic creation of folder structures is a huge time saver and organizational benefit.
  • From a student experience perspective, it is very intuitive and easy to use (and is the same login provided your school is a GSuite school).
  • Google Classroom lacks any meaningful integration with the major SIS providers - meaning marks/etc. are hard to pass back to gradebooks and onto report cards.
  • The grading options are limited - if your school uses IB, or AP, or standards based learning you may struggle to setup the grading features accurately.
Google Classroom is well suited to a secondary school environment where the goal is to go paperless in terms of assignments, where teachers would benefit from automated organization help and where a fully functioning LMS that is integrated with an SIS is not available. This product is less suitable in a primary years environment.
February 10, 2020

Helps communication between teachers and students

I use Google Classroom to share links and assignments with my students on a weekly basis. Many of my other coworkers also use Google Classroom to share electronic material with their students. The biggest problem it helps to solve is sharing content with students when they are absent. Any day a student is not in school, they are able to log on at home and see what material they missed for the day.
  • Easy communication with students and co-teachers via email.
  • Easy to post new content and material.
  • Tutorial lessons on how to use it.
  • Update for teachers to see who has viewed and opened content.
Google Classroom is very user-friendly and easy to figure out. My students are familiar with it and easily integrated when signing up. Google Classroom does a great job of communicating new content to students via email. It would be even more helpful if they would receive SMS messaging through Google Classroom when new content is available.

Classroom for Educators!

My entire school district, which consists of 30+ elementary, middle, and high schools, uses Google Classroom to manage student materials and assignments. Our students and teachers all have individual accounts for Google Classroom that allow us to share and organize classroom materials. Google Classroom helps eliminate the need for paper copies of materials and assignments and also makes doing or grading work convenient since these materials and assignments can be accessed anywhere there’s an internet connection. As a teacher, I love not having to carry stacks of essays with me everywhere I go. I also love that Google Classroom archives everything so I can always go back to a student’s work.
  • Allows individual “classrooms” or groups to be made to manage different groups of individuals.
  • Makes adding materials and documents easy by pulling easily from Google Drive.
  • I’d like to be able to schedule assignments for three different groups at once instead of having to go into each classroom individually.
  • It would be nice for the chat feature to be able to be turned off by the teacher/administrator on shared documents.
  • Perfect for classroom use when sharing materials that all students will need.
  • The quiz mode is great to use when trying to keep students from getting other websites during assessments.
  • It’s great that as a teacher I can always check in on the progress of my students as they work on an assignment.

December 11, 2019

Jack of all trades

Google classroom is being used in our device-agnostic environment to help meet the needs of student and staff training and classroom work. We do most of our staff development through google classroom. Staff are trained on it and use it in their classrooms on a daily basis. The management is made easy because of the Google backend.
  • Creating a paperless environment for staff and students
  • Helps keep the students organized by tying in with email and calendar.
  • Easy for teachers to setup and use.
  • Sometimes there are small glitches with file types on attachments.
Google classroom can be adapted very easily to suit the needs of staff development in any industry.
Katy Beck | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 28, 2019

Google Classroom enables you to learn in a new way.

It is used in our organization for learning processes. It is specially used during workshops and conferences so that everyone can share their point of view and good learning. This has enhanced the communication and cooperation between the managers and the employees and has lead to better collaboration and efficient united working on projects.
  • It helps you in giving instant notices and updates about any upcoming events.
  • Helps you in letting you know about the updated content in a synchronized pattern.
  • Its a little time taking but once used, the person gets handy with it and loves the way it works.
  • In needs to have tutorials so that less time can be wasted.
  • In requires a better interface.
  • It should have an option to contact someone directly, rather than sharing in the group where everyone has different sort of minds.
Google Classroom is wells suited for beginners and new learners. It is highly suited for people who have recently joined their jobs and undergoing special workshops. It will help them knowing everyone in the group and will lead to a better understanding of thing and rules which are implemented in the organization.
Read Katy Beck's full review
Alan Urbina | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 20, 2019

Google Classroom for your subjects

I work at a university, and since we have to maintain communication with the students, one of the ways we do that is through Google Classroom. It depends on each teacher, but I use Google Classroom to communicate with students. In particular, I use it to upload the content of each unit topic, perform rapid assessments, and assign some homework or even exams. I have also used it to answer and hear questions from students and to give timely notices.
  • Create & administer student exams
  • To give class notices or updates
  • Upload class content in an orderly manner
  • Better design of the interface and overall usability
  • Tutorials
At first, it can be a bit complex to use or learn how to handle. But after you have more practice, it becomes very easy and simple. The first time you use it it may be difficult to create different groups for each subject, but the more you use it, the easier it becomes. I really like that you can create exams quickly in Google Classroom.
Read Alan Urbina's full review
April 24, 2019

Google Classroom - Easy Course Management System

Google Classroom is used as the learning management system for students in all grades in my school district. Google Classroom can also be used by adults for Professional Development. Google Classroom allows teachers to post information and resources for students. Students complete learning activities and post their work on Google Classroom for the teacher to evaluate their work. Students can also communicate with each other on Google Classroom.
  • Posting course materials.
  • Allow students to complete graded activities.
  • Monitor student progress.
  • Have a profanity filter.
  • Have suggested resources for teachers to post based on the class content.
Google Classroom is well suited for ANY class setting from Kindergarten through adult learning because it is versatile and can easily be adapted by the instructor. If teachers wish to assess student work, the work is easily in front of the instructor for efficient grading. Students can collaborate with each other and post their thoughts about course content.
Tamara Letter | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 03, 2019

Create and Collaborate with Google Classroom!

We use Google Classroom as an optional platform teachers can use with students. Since our secondary teachers have Schoology as a learning management system, we see more prevalent use of Google Classroom with our primary teachers (K-5). Google Classroom allows teachers to post assignments with instant access to students' work. Google Classroom is a relatively new product in the educational realm but offers additional features with each passing year.
  • Google Classroom allows you instant access to student work when using Google products such as Docs and Slides.
  • Google Classroom is easy to set up for teacher and student use.
  • Google Classroom offers several access points, either through URL website link, app, or apps launcher within Google Drive.
  • Google Classroom allows you to attach additional files, links, etc. to assignments.
  • Students can use Google Classroom to reply to other classmates' posts.
  • Google Classroom is NOT an LMS, although some schools/districts try to mold it in that fashion. It does not include robust features of an LMS.
  • Google Classroom provides a grade book, but that grade book does not sync with all district's grade book, so you will have to manually transfer any grades received.
  • It would be great to see Google Classroom offer a closed-captioned option for any uploaded videos shared on the site.
As a technology integrator that serves two elementary schools, I have seen Google Classroom used in grades K-5. While many teachers use the platform for a variety of tasks, the best use case I've seen is to use it for writing instruction and project creation. In writing, the teacher has instant access to students' work which allows the teacher a quicker response time for leaving comments/feedback within Google Docs which helps guide student writing during the process of writing, not just as a final product analysis. In project creation, teachers can create one template (for example a Google Slides template with a topic on each slide) and share it so that each student gets their own template to customize. From there, the teacher has instant access for comments/feedback. For younger students, Google Classroom is great for sharing links and basic content creation, but students may find it a bit more challenging to access if they have to enter district-created Google logins.
Read Tamara Letter's full review
Rosemary Reynolds | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 23, 2019

Google Classroom: Best Free and Easy-to-Use LMS!

Google Classroom has been my learning management system for all the classes I teach (Digital Design, Web Design, AP Computer Science Principles, and even my dual enrollment Foundations of Web Development) for three years. It is not used by the entire high school where I teach, but I know some other teachers at the school who choose to use it.
  • Google Classroom is easy for both the students and teacher to learn to use
  • Google Classroom has the ability to store previous classes in the archives, so I can reuse content
  • I can easily link worksheets from Google Docs and tests from Google Forms into assignment posts
  • Google Classroom sends my students emails whenever I post a new assignment for grade an existing one
  • I would like there to be a more complex gradebook, that lets students see their total grade in the class and allows me to create weighted categories (there was a Beta gradebook released recently, which I have not explored yet. Perhaps this is included there)
I use Google Classroom for all of the classes I teach at my high school. I'm in a computer lab, but Google Classroom could also be used for teachers who do not have computers for students to use in class. It allows me to post announcements, assignments, worksheets, online resources, quizzes, and pretty much anything class-related in an easy-to-use interface. However, it currently does not include a very detailed gradebook. I have to keep separate spreadsheets with my students' grades in order to use weighted categories.
Read Rosemary Reynolds's full review
David LeNoble | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 22, 2019

Enhancing Practice With Google Classroom

Google Classroom is used in our school as a preference by teachers. There is no requirement to use it. Teachers make the choice to use it or not. Google Classroom is used to enhance and assist in organizing classroom management. It is a vehicle that is used to supplement Google Drive and seamlessly work between Drive and Classroom. In assisting with classroom management and assignments, Google Classroom allows for communicating and collaborating with students to build their skills with feedback.
  • Announcements: this is an easy and precise way to convey assignments, reminders, and information to students in a class.
  • Connection to Calendar: the use of the calendar gives students a quick and direct way to know what is going on in the class, when assignments are due and other important due dates.
  • To Do List feature: again, this is a great way to give students access to what is happening in the class and gives teachers a way to organize the class and/or their lessons.
  • Loading students into a class can become cumbersome; it relies on downloading a CSV file and then uploading that---requiring a strong knowledge of how to do that.
  • For someone new to using something like this, looking at the site initially may make them feel overwhelmed by all the information available.
  • Although there is good information within the help center, it is difficult to find a way to contact someone directly, like a chat feature for example.
As stated before, Google Classroom would be well suited for an instructor that wants students to have access to a large portion of information related to the class. It may be less appropriate to use as a school-wide site.
Read David LeNoble's full review
Liz Swarczewski | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 19, 2019

Google Classroom Review

Google Classroom is being used by schools and individual teachers in our organization. Currently, I use it in my own classroom to post assignments, links, and easily share items online with students. I also use it to allow students to turn in assignments and easily grade progress. Google classroom also allows me to connect my roster with other websites to easily sign students up for other online programs.
  • It has an easy, user-friendly format for students and teachers.
  • It allows for teachers to upload a variety of assignments.
  • The format helps students and teachers stay organized in multiple classes and assignments.
  • I wish it was easier for students to pick and upload which type of Google document they want to use for a particular assignment.
  • Sometimes it takes a long time for a student's new document to be created or it isn't there when they create it. So they have to refresh the page and click on the document again.
  • I wish you could upload an assignment right from the stream like in the past rather than having to go into the classwork tab.
Google classroom is well suited for a 3rd grade and up classroom. It is especially well suited for middle and high school where students are more well-versed in using technology. It allows teachers to easily share assignments with students and grade those assignments quickly and without paper. It might not be as useful in classrooms that do not have 1:1 technology, as it would be harder for students to finish assignments on time.
Read Liz Swarczewski's full review
Carly McPartland | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 17, 2019

Another Fantastic Product from Google

Google Classroom is an integral part of our school district's educational initiatives. By integrating this technology, students extend what they learn far beyond the classroom and continue the conversation before, during, and after the school hours are through. By posting specific assignments, as well as allowing students to converse in the same platform, everyone can find a chosen level of participation in which they feel heard, understood, and accepted.
  • The user interface is wonderful. Updates are streamlined, without changing the functionality of the site.
  • The website's design is beautiful. The colors and themes are eye-catching, and keep students engaged with their unique layout.
  • Using this portion of Google tools in connection with the rest of the Google platform is seamless. Connecting Docs, Slides, and other Google tools requires no real training before use.
  • You must have a Google login, and some companies do not use this platform.
  • Sharing between classes can be easy, but editing posts and creating assignments are more difficult to change.
  • Moderating your content for students is easy, but moderating content that other collaborators share is not as easy.
Google Classroom is suitable for any classroom setting from grades 3 to the collegiate level. Students are easily and quickly engaged and can maintain communication with teachers beyond normal teaching hours. Students can submit their work and receive grades directly on the site, and they are able to share resources with others for group projects or other collaborative settings.
Read Carly McPartland's full review
Haylee Rethman | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 12, 2019

Makes Teachers' Lives Easier

Our entire organization, Blair Oaks High School, uses Google Classroom. We use it in many ways, including content instruction, event planning, and organizing groups and extracurricular activities. It is easy to use, simple, quick, and makes teachers' and students' lives easier. Teachers and students can collaborate with each other electronically with each other. Teachers can use it to facilitate learning, share with students, organize the work students complete, provide quick formative and summative feedback for students, allow students to collaborate with each other, and easily integrate other platforms of the G-Suite.
  • Allows teachers to share material with one, multiple, or all students at one time.
  • Also allows teachers to schedule the time that items post. The entire site is very customizable.
  • Teachers can integrate other G-Suite applications easily with Classroom. For example, teachers can create and assign a Google Form as a formative or summative quiz for students on Google Classroom.
  • Organizing class documents and assignments is very easy because Google Classroom automatically creates separate folders in your own Google Drive.
  • Teachers used to be able to organize the stream of Classroom by topics or chapter. Currently, it is in ascending order from the most recent posts.
  • Hard to import grades from other G-Suite (like forms, etc.) into assignments on Google Classroom.
  • A possible way to improve for education would be to block students from accessing any other web pages while they are taking an assessment.
I believe Google Classroom is well-suited for any classroom in education. It is great for posting announcements, assignments, and class material. It is also a great method of online learning when an in-class session is not possible (snow days, homework to be completed at home, etc.)
It would be less appropriate in scenarios outside of education, although the means of communication are easy.
Read Haylee Rethman's full review
Relton McBurrows | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 12, 2019

Google Classroom is the sure way to manage learning for G-Suite users

Google Classroom is used by a subset of our employees to demonstrate the viability of a Google ecosystem in our choice of suites. Currently, we use Microsoft 365 as our productivity suite and Cornerstone OD as our LMS. However, I have extensive experience with G-Suite and think that Google apps can serve a certain population in our hospital. Managing education within that population has been far more intuitive with the use of Google Classroom in conjunction with G-Suite applications.
  • Google Classroom work seamlessly with G-Suite applications, allowing us to create and share learning and materials and submit them for review and distribution
  • Google Classroom is intuitive to use and easy to learn
  • When using Classroom, the workflow of distributing assignments, receiving completed work, and providing feedback on the assignments is far more intuitive than in the enterprise LMS that we also use.
  • Classroom works best for those in G-Suite environments. I have to extend accounts to non-Google users to offer its benefits.
  • I would like to see Classroom add an annotation feature. Many of my educators request this option in their feedback workflow.
  • Video submissions are often cumbersome depending on file type.
Google Classroom is best suited to a fixed group of users where everyone is a managed Google user within a G-Suite environment. We have an often transient group of learners, some of whom are not within our managed network of Google users. Therefore, our situation may not be ideal.
Read Relton McBurrows's full review
Emily Spitznagle | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 11, 2019

Google Classroom will keep your classroom organized!

Most of the teachers at my public high school are using Google classroom to "stay with the times." Google classroom reduces paper clutter, allows students to always stay 'in touch' with their teachers by easily being able to access the material, links, ask questions, and post work. It is a FANTASTIC tool for English teachers because it solves the problem of the missing assignment; once work is posted, it is easily viewable. Additionally, in classes that are co-taught, every instructor is allowed to view the students' work, which would not be possible if there was only 1 copy of the task.
  • Google Classroom sends reminders to students when work is due
  • Google Classroom allows students to respond to one another when you post a question for the community
  • The service allows students to access materials that were posted last week or last month. If a student has lost the assignment or a handout, it will forever be accessible online.
  • The grading option is not great; I would love it if Google Classroom was linked to a user-friendly, easy to establish grade book.
  • I loathe how when students submit writing assignments to me, I become the "owner" of the document and they have to request access to edit the writing that they created!
  • I wish that there was a discussion template that looked more like Blackboard. It would be nice if there were tabs for materials, discussions, assignments and grade book at the top of the Classroom home page.
For classroom teachers, it is ACES. Even if an instructor is using it just as a repository for student work it's fantastic. Google Classroom can aid you in becoming a paperless classroom or just reducing some of the copies that you are making. If YouTube is blocked in your school, you can post links for students to view at home (or on their phones). Google classroom can help high school or college level teachers keep their learning environments ORGANIZED.
Read Emily Spitznagle's full review

Course authoring (28)
Course catalog or library (20)
Player/Portal (17)
Learning content (25)
Mobile friendly (33)
Progress tracking & certifications (26)
Assignments (35)
Compliance management (16)
Learning administration (26)
Learning reporting & analytics (25)
Social learning (30)