Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Creative Cloud Express (formerly Adobe Spark)
We are using Adobe Creative Cloud Express to create social media posts, email messages and flyers / posters. It’s an accessible tool to create inviting and professional materials without needing a lot of training.
- Provides an intuitive interface for people who are not very tech savvy.
- Makes it easy to tailor the creations to different platforms or intentions, such as printing for flyers, posters, etc…
- It isn’t overly complicated to use, yet has many features that are useful.
- I’d love to see Adobe Creative Cloud Express be able to save a customized brand theme, so I don’t have to enter the colors by hand each time.
- Positive impact through allowing us to create professional looking graphics without needing to pay a professional fee.
- Positive impact through a higher level of marketing materials, making us look more professional.
Do you think Adobe Express delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Express's feature set?
Did Adobe Express live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Express go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Express again?