Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Workfront
I subcontract for a large corporation that utilizes Adobe Workfront for all of it's projects. Having never used it before, I was surprised at how easy I was able to jump into it (I have previous experience with Microsoft Office, which helped). The UI is clean and well-organized, and being able to keep everyone I report to up-to-date is vital, and easy to achieve with Adobe Workfront.
- Project management
- Keeping employees accountable for deadlines
- Keeping the whole team in the loop with updates in real time
- It's a very large program - which is a good thing for a large corporation with hundreds of ongoing projects, but can be daunting if you're not used to it
- Although it's scalable, It could be a bit more user-friendly for small business owners
- It's expensive - and rightfully so - but for a small biz to incorporate it's definitely an investment
- Allows me to work with larger companies, which provides me with more income
- Being able to navigate Adobe Workfront makes me valuable to my employer
- For me - as a subcontractor - there's no cost
I know that this particular company has it's own Adobe Workfront employee that builds out things they need from the software, and meets with them regularly to troubleshoot. I'm not part of this process, but it's refreshing to see Adobe provide this level of customer service to people, and they're expedient.
Do you think Adobe Workfront delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Workfront's feature set?
Did Adobe Workfront live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Workfront go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Workfront again?
For my needs, it's easy to jump in and out of, make changes and update projects, and check in with my employers. I haven't used to it create my own projects, they're created by my employer as we go, I suspect it's not hard to use in that way, but I don't have first-hand knowledge.
As I stated earlier, I didn't have to pay for Workfront myself- I'm a user under a large organization. I know it's not cheap to implement, I don't know how the price scales for a small-business, but I do like the product enough that I'm going to look into it in the future for my own company.
I write music and sound design for multiple projects at the same time, all within the same company, sometimes as much as 8-10. It can be hard to keep track of and stay on top of notes and changes, but Adobe Workfront is great at keeping everything organized, and informing you of deadline changes as they occur.