ACA Compliance Reporting
December 05, 2018
ACA Compliance Reporting
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ADP Health Compliance
We use ADP Health Compliance in our department to ensure compliance with ACA health care reporting requirement. It helps us ensure we meet the government requirements and ensures we have no errors in reporting information when we send the 1095-C form to employees and the 1095 to the IRS. The tools help us identify errors in data as well as the ability to make corrections as needed.
- The ability to breakdown the data into segments allows us to zero in on errors or problems that we can focus on in order to correct those issues.
- The information is presented in an easy to understand interface which is very user-friendly and very intuitive. I have used the interface in the past to change data or approvals of forms. It was something I could figure out on my own due to it being so easy to navigate.
- ADP Compliance is very good at pulling in the data and identifying issues and presenting it in method that is easy to work off of. We have many employees and the files we sent over were uploaded and processed. The errors were quickly identified so we could focus on correcting the problem employees.
- I would love to see a more robust testing environment after the data has been uploaded. For example, different life events to ensure they are appearing on the 1095's as they should. If the data is going across correctly that seems to be the end point of testing. I identified a few concerns and had them corrected but I wish they had done some more checks after the data had come over in reference to changes.
- Time is something that we just don't have at my business. We rely on ADP Compliance to ensure we are meeting the ACA requirements -freeing up our team to focus on other items. As we have updated and tweaked wrong information throughout the year it will make end of year reporting much easier and faster allowing us to focus on items which we want to focus on.
Both companies offer the software necessary and the systems for reporting. I do prefer ADP's interface as they have done a good job in making it easy to understand the data. ADP was already in place when I arrived but have been very pleased. The biggest differentiation for me is also customer service. The team I use with ADP is wonderful with a lot of knowledge and experience in the space. They help ensure we meet all requirements and are always willing to assist us when needed.
For my particular use I would say the analyzing of data and identifying issues with employee data is very robust. The ability to identify and point out segments of data that may be incorrect is great. We use ADP to ensure that the data being listed on our 1095 is accurate. We also use them to ensure we are in compliance with our Safe Harbor testing and requirements.