ADP SmartCompliance - 100% Awesome

Angie Almand | TrustRadius Reviewer

Modules Used

• Employment Tax

Overall Satisfaction with ADP SmartCompliance

ADP SmartCompliance is being used by the human resources department at SAGU. We are using this company for our employer taxes. We were paying our taxes ourselves and filing everything that needed to be filed out of our office on campus.
  • ADP SmartCompliance takes care of their clients. They are always reaching out to us to see if we need to discuss anything and making sure that we do not have unanswered issues.
  • If an email or phone message is sent to ADP, they are very quick to respond and get with us. They definitely want their clients satisfied.
  • What I use ADP for is working perfectly for me. I complete my processes and send them on to ADP and they do the rest. I have no items to add to an improvement list at this time.
  • The positive impact has been that we know our taxes and reports will be filed correctly and on time. This has allowed for reduced stress on the employees processing the reports and finishing up with our own payroll deadlines.
  • Microsoft Dynamics GP
ADP is very well suited for our company. We are not tiny but we are not large and ADP has a select group that works with us. We know our people's names and we know who we would call specifically for a question or issue to be resolved.