ADP Vantage HCM
September 26, 2020
ADP Vantage HCM
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ADP Vantage HCM
ADP Vantage HCM is used by the HR department throughout the United States. Users range from the Corporate HR team to Regional HR managers, HR generalists, and clerks. Our executive team/managers use it for general team reporting (i.e. team demographics, etc.). It allows users to pull full headcounts or employee details as well as hire, transfer, and terminate employees within one system.
- Field Grabber is an amazing reporting feature that allows you to select fields in employee records and extract them to a report via Excel. Very easy!!
- The platform is inconsistent. Some days some items don't work, other days they do work.
- A lot of system malfunctions are not communicated to clients until the client discovers them and reports them, only to be told it is a 'known defect'.
- ADP R is incredibly complex to use. We have to constantly call ADP R for help. A dedicated ADP R rep would be helpful so they can help manage our reports.
- There are a plethora of charges (negative impact) for any type of configuration change a client needs. Down to basic details that a consultant is able to fix/work on.
Kronos. ADP is maintained and was a much-needed upgrade from Kronos, which provided poor reporting tools and basic query building capabilities.
It is well suited for a nicely structured company that has linear reporting structures with not many departments or business units within it. It is less appropriate for large companies that have various departments that traverse through various Business Units.