AgoraPulse Review 188 of 193
AgoraPulse Review: "A versatile, well-priced social media app"
December 17, 2013

AgoraPulse Review: "A versatile, well-priced social media app"

Score 8 out of 101

Modules Used
Sweepstakes

Overall Satisfaction

• Customer Service is not lip service. I was usually able to get a quick answer to question or issues from a real person who was very knowledgeable of the product.
  • The user interface is great/easy for the way I think.
  • Checking in on my sweepstakes is easy.
  • Using the search function to find an answer to a question about the product has never landed me an appropriate answer. Luckily, customer service responds quickly.
  • It's a relatively new addition for us - but already we are seeing more engagement with our customers - which is really what we hoped to gain from this.
It is reasonably priced so it is not an item that we have to work hard to justify the cost - and for social media (which is frequently about conversation vs. conversion) that is extremely helpful. Also the functionality of the app makes it useful for many different scenarios.
Customer service is important especially if you are not familiar with using apps. When looking at reviews key in on customer service if you think you'll need extra support.