Agorapulse Reviews

Ali Walton | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 29, 2020

Love using Agorapulse!

Likelihood to Renew

Agorapulse is the best social media management platform for the best price. All my needs are met and I almost have more available than I can use. Agorapulse customer service is also amazing! The team is always available, helpful, and ready to help with whatever needed. I have no reason to ever switch from Agorapulse.
Read Ali Walton's full review
Richard Burgner | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 11, 2016

No Static At All

Likelihood to Renew

The decision has been made. It's time to get to work--no steps back. I feel confident this product is well suited to help me make progress. I want to get down business and utilize the functionality of this product to meet my marketing goals. I feel very comfortable with the choice I have made.
Read Richard Burgner's full review
Pili Mejia | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 15, 2016

Finally... what I was waiting for in my business.

Likelihood to Renew

The software has what I was waiting for, I learn to use it fast, is very intuitive, time solving, value for money relation and I liked that is easy to collaborate with my people thru the software. I find it very useful. People in customer care speaks my language, I can have support in spanish and is very useful for me, I feel great. They are entrepeneurs like me. I feel connected with the way they do business.
Read Pili Mejia's full review
Mike Gillan | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 15, 2015

Does What it Says it Will Do

Likelihood to Renew

AgoraPulse does what it's needed to do, is cheaper than the competition, is easier to use and manage, has better reporting and has a roadmap of improvements which will add to its value.
Read Mike Gillan's full review
Chuck Ellis | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 04, 2016

AgoraPulse gets our social media pumping!

Likelihood to Renew

We love their month-to-month pricing. We also love how competitive the market is for this type of service. We're hoping for a long relationship with AgoraPulse, but we will be continually monitoring other services for improvements. We like SproutSocial a lot. They could choose to offer more at a lower price as well and we could switch back, for example.
Read Chuck Ellis's full review
Christopher Kimball | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 02, 2015

AgoraPulse has changed the way we communicate socially

Likelihood to Renew

We really love the way this platform works and the way it has helped us organize and streamline our day! The time saved is a key factor in why we will continue to use this software and might only consider something else if it were to cover more networks or to improve on the combining of information streams.
Read Christopher Kimball's full review
Pia Römer | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 28, 2015

Great tool, good pricing, so helpful for your business!

Likelihood to Renew

I would really like to share my experiences with readers. Especially for small companies it is crucial to read reviews and make a decision on buying by all possible factors. I enjoy using AgoraPulse, so it is my pleasure to write this.
Read Pia Römer's full review
Theo Thompson | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 16, 2015

Beautiful Simplicity

Likelihood to Renew

Simply because it is the most efficient and easy to use on the market. Also as it is a new platform they can only add better features. The ability for new users to pick up and run with this software is rewarding for me to recommend to clients without hand holding. The pricing is also the most affordable for the features they currently have for offer.
Read Theo Thompson's full review
Jackie Eldridge | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 18, 2015

I love AgoraPulse

Likelihood to Renew

The price is right, the platform is a performer and the staff at AgoraPulse is unparalleled.

They also have a great blog that is highly topical---keeps me on top of social media. It's the best social media blog I have found---and I read a lot of blogs!
Read Jackie Eldridge's full review
Ahmed Dawood | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 08, 2015

Should be Agora PLUS!

Likelihood to Renew

Agorapulse is constantly working and improving its software. The management team is also very helpful and easy to get in touch with to give insights and ideas.
Read Ahmed Dawood's full review

Boolean keyword searches (122)
Filtering out noise/spam (123)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (193)
Audience targeting (135)
Content optimization (2)
Workflow management (167)
Automated routing and prioritization (6)
Customer interaction histories (178)
Bulk actions (164)
Lead generation (96)
Content marketing (2)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (104)
Twitter (182)
Instagram (191)
Pinterest (1)
YouTube (4)
6.7
Campaign success analytics (163)
Real-time tracking (163)
Competitor analysis (134)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (180)
Mobile access (171)

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.

Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and Carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.

To enhance the functionality of the dashboard, Agorapulse offers several free tools, including AdsReport (Facebook ad reporting) and Easy Advocacy (employee advocacy / social sharing).

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (4)

Schedule Instagram Stories with Agorapulse and push notifications.

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Watch See how simple it is to increase employee advocacy with Easy Advocacy, a free tool from Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$499per installation
X-Large$299per installation

**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution