Agorapulse, the hero we all need but don't deservehttps://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementAgorapulseUnspecified8.53421012019-09-03T17:29:04.430Z
September 03, 2019
Agorapulse, the hero we all need but don't deserve
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Agorapulse
Agorapulse is an integral part of our social media department. The platform offers several key features that we rely on to ensure the success of all our campaigns. As a department, we strive to be driven by data/analytics, so we use the 'Reports' and 'Listening' functions heavily to make sure that we are effectively implementing the right strategies. The 'Reports' function calculates optimal times to publish social media posts, the best type of media to use, and growth data to help us analyze our successes and failures. The 'Listening' function is really useful because we can track certain hashtags or keywords and see data on user interaction.
- Customer Service. Whenever there is a bug or issue or if anyone our team needs help with something, the Agorapulse team is very quick to respond and extremely helpful. They also always follow up with us and go the extra mile to ensure that everything is fine.
- They are always updating the platform. Agorapulse may not be the platform with the most features. However, their team is always working on adding new features to the platform and listening to users on what they should add or change.
- Price! Agorapulse pricing is very competitive compared to other social media management platforms. For what you pay, you get more features than most other platforms.
- The mobile app needs a few improvements. The UI can be clunky to some users.
- There is no feature where you can see a preview of our social media profile feed.
- The platforms well-thought-out scheduling function has freed up more of our time to focus on other aspects of the campaign. The direct publishing feature has saved us a lot of time, which even includes location tagging and user tagging features when direct publishing!