Envision Google search sitting atop corporate documents and more.
July 15, 2022

Envision Google search sitting atop corporate documents and more.

George Coyle | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with AlphaSense

I use AlphaSense to find out what executives are saying about trends in various releases and filings (SEC documents, call transcripts, press releases, etc.). I don't view there as being a problem. The scope of my use case is research.
  • Database of documents.
  • Search functionality on database.
  • Simple interface.
  • Client support.
  • Fewer emails.
  • More pre canned searches.
  • Enabled better research outcomes
  • More information faster
While I haven't tried alternatives since I signed up for AlphaSense, it was the best solution for searching corporate documents. I'd prefer not to name the others, but it is a short list.
I think I do better research with AlphaSense than I could with the alternatives.
AlphaSense is a "pure play" on corporate document research. Competitors which I found offered similar solutions as part of a larger package. These component services didn't focus as much on the corporate document research and thus didn't offer as good of a product.

Do you think AlphaSense delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with AlphaSense's feature set?

Did AlphaSense live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of AlphaSense go as expected?

Would you buy AlphaSense again?

I view AlphaSense as the best current solution to explore corporate documents for specific topics. I view it as essentially a Google search engine sitting atop corporate documents and transcripts. It is a great tool for those who want to research companies from this point of view.