AlphaSense forms one of my essential daily reads. I am easy able to home in on relevant content through the intuitive platform. It is a valuable tool in facilitating the most appropriate informed decisions.
July 15, 2022

Overall Satisfaction with AlphaSense

To support the organization in making the most appropriate decisions and investments in drug discovery and development.
  • Highlight relevant pieces of information efficiently.
  • Coverage of our peer's investor calls.
  • Responsive help desk and customer support.
  • Updates on enhancements.
  • The best way to search a topic- often no results surface when I think there should be results.
  • Source inclusion when searching- I think white boxes are indicative of inclusion?
  • I have no specific examples but AlphaSense enables better-informed decision-making with more confidence.
I struggle with the best way to search for a topic and frequently consult the helpdesk. I often feel there should be content when none surfaces. I suspect the synonym match enhancement should help address this. However, it is non-inferior to a similar product for transcripts but I use drug pipeline databases on a daily basis and the search engines in these seem to work better.
By having access to a number of analysts' sources, I am confident in being informed on the pros and cons of competitors' molecules and perhaps the respective company's intentions. This enables me to generate my own insights and test assumptions which may or may not mean adjusting our actions, so I'd say AlphaSense content is a piece contributing to shaping our strategies.
I only tested this product and found there were gaps in the synonym matching. One piece I liked was the key opinion leader interviews. I understand this is a new service outside of the AlphaSense subscription. I have access to very relevant content - I set up alerts and from an email alert, I can easily identify if the article is relevant or not in a quick and efficient way.

Do you think AlphaSense delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with AlphaSense's feature set?

Did AlphaSense live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of AlphaSense go as expected?

Would you buy AlphaSense again?

Analysts' reports are particularly useful. These opinions assist in generating objective opinions and insights. Less apt- Regulatory catalysts- upcoming adcoms.