Overall Satisfaction with Alyce
I was using Alyce as part of our outreach and customer acquisition plan. We were using it to compile lists and generate curated gifts. The program itself was easy to use, and was very intuitive. While we used the program it definitely generated leads and revenue. The company lost my loyalty when they raised capital and then only wanted to work with companies over 50m in revenue.
- Communication on tech aspects
- custom API integration
- custom lists and easy send options
- Allow smaller companies back onto the platform
- Allow bounced mail to be directed to the retailer not the distribution company
- allow more flexibility around the holiday gifting structure
Do you think Alyce delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Alyce's feature set?
Did Alyce live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Alyce go as expected?
Would you buy Alyce again?