Sendoso Reviews

Thomas Gallagher | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 09, 2020

From"Nice to Have" to "Need to Have"

The main problem solved is one of attention. Sendoso solves the problem by adding another prospect/customer touchpoint through gifting. The benefits are social reciprocity, another point of engagement on the customer journey, meetings kept, and relationships built. Sendoso is being used by multiple teams within our organization. Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product are all utilizing Sendoso.
  • I like the integration with Salesforce that allows me to track a gift in flight.
  • I love the support team. They always have great ideas for campaigns.
  • I also like the product roadmap. Some of the things shared for the future would make Sendoso even more valuable and easy to use.
  • The current admin is a little clunky, with set-up and tweaking a bit cumbersome.
Run some use cases by the Sendoso team to get an idea of how you would apply gifting in your business. Think about how you can measure the effectiveness Sendoso against your business metrics. See if it moves from a "nice to have" service to a "need to have" under that evaluation.
Read Thomas Gallagher's full review
Trevor Broesamle | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 07, 2020

Sendoso is oh-so helpful

Primarily used by the sales department w/ two main purposes:

1. To get a "foot in the door" for prospects who otherwise won't engage.
2. To keep our brand top of mind during the sales cycle.

For the first, we typically send coffee gift cards or lunch certificates. For the latter, we send branded swag like baby onesies, coffee mugs, hats, shirts, etc.
  • Ease of use.
  • Speed of deliveries.
  • Chrome, SFDC and Outreach plug-ins make for seamless workflows.
  • Ability to choose custom dollar amounts for eGifts - available increments are often too large.
Most of my success w/ Sendoso hasn't been with totally cold leads, but rather lukewarm ones that know who you are, but need a compelling reason to take the next steps. That as well as following up w/ prospects that have booked a meeting and need a warm touch in the form of a "give" to compel them to follow through.
Read Trevor Broesamle's full review
March 14, 2020

Sendoso - enhance your business relationships

We use Sendoso to send gift cards to our prospects. It is used by multiple Sales departments.
  • Introductions
  • Reconnecting with prospects
  • Accuracy - had packages sent without my card.
  • Delivery tracking.
Thanking someone, making introductions, and reconnecting with someone who has been unresponsive.
Scotty Hunt | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 09, 2020

Big or small, Sendoso does all!

Sendoso is our way of making our company seem bigger than it was. We outsourced things like letter writing, apparel giveaways, and influencer marketing using Sendoso's third-party fulfillment offerings. This way, a single seller or rep could send multiple letters, gifts, etc to different clients in a matter of minutes instead of hours or even days.
  • Scalability.
  • Handwritten notes.
  • Delays.
  • Gender matching handwriting.
I think the idea of Sendoso makes all the sense in the world. It helps our small team seem much bigger by allowing us to "customize/personalize" outreach at a large scale. However, with our sales cycle being so quick, the actual Amazon or gift-giving portion does not work for us. Sometimes those turn times can be up to 2 weeks, which is unsustainable for us.
Read Scotty Hunt's full review
Lisa Weinberg | TrustRadius Reviewer

Review of Sendoso

We just started using Sendoso to send our customers, who are nursing faculty members, treats to show them that we are thankful for their business. The selection of choices are great, and it is nice to see that we can track when our orders will arrive and ensure the product has been delivered.
  • Confirmation
  • Quality
  • Faster
  • More selection
Sendoso is well suited for any business that would like to send its customers a quick thank you with a treat and a simple message in a secured and efficient way. It was also very convenient to use this process through Salesforce as we are comfortable using this software already.
Read Lisa Weinberg's full review
Jacob Wells | TrustRadius Reviewer

Sendoso is Awesome!

It's used specifically in Sales and Sales Development to increase show rates for meetings as well as send swag as a thank you for business partnerships. The biggest business problem it helps with is encouraging increased show rates for meetings. Generally pushing for lunch meetings where we're able to provide a prospect with lunch encourages them to carve the time out of their day to have a discussion. It also helps us more effectively send swag to clients.
  • Tracking your sent items.
  • Customization on what you can send.
  • Sometimes shipping is not as quick as it should be.
  • I wish I could review the note I sent with an item after it was sent.
Sendoso is great when you're hosting a lunchtime meeting. It takes away the "that's during our lunch" argument by providing them with lunch during the meeting. It also is a nice gesture as a reminder to send someone a coffee before a meeting. The best use, however, is the streamlined and easy to use process for sending swag to clients.
Read Jacob Wells's full review
Eli Robison | TrustRadius Reviewer

Sendoso: Happy Customers!

Sendoso is being used by our Customer Success department, as well as our sales department. It addresses the problem of not being able to get a hold of customers, or potential customers. Our sales department uses Sendoso to help close deals through thoughtful, personalized gifts. I personally use Sendoso to initiate a response from customers who have gone dark. I also send gifts to customers through Sendoso if they just recently sign up with Podium (the company I work for), or if they have had a rough go at things. There are a lot of different use cases for Sendoso. It's been awesome so far!
  • Integrate with Amazon
  • Ease of use
  • It took me a bit to actually get set up and good to go for Amazon.
  • When I don't go to Amazon, I don't use Sendoso too much.
I was trying to get a hold of a customer that I just inherited from my book of business and she had gone dark for a long time. After many emails and phone calls with no luck, I sent her a gift basket through Amazon. About a week and a half later, I get an email from her not only looking to meet, but she wanted to talk about adding an additional product to her existing contract.

On another occasion, I had a rough patch with a customer where there was miscommunication and they were clearly upset. Again, I emailed and called the customer to try and make it right with no response. So I sent another gift basket through Amazon. A few weeks later, I got an email from her, thanking me for the treats, and it started our conversations again.
Read Eli Robison's full review
Brianna Dinoff | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 11, 2019

Sendoso: The Best Way to Connect with ALL Customers!

Sendoso was being utilized across all of SalesLoft, but especially by the Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams. During my time at SalesLoft, I was overseeing the sends for the entire Customer Success department. Sendoso was used in several ways by the CSMs; it helped us reconnect with customers that had fallen off the map, celebrate milestones in our business partnerships as well as personal wins occurring in our customer's lives.
  • Aids in reconnecting with customers that have fallen off the map.
  • Celebrating milestones in business partnerships.
  • Shipping alcohol outside of the United States.
Well suited for telling customers:
  • I'm sorry for the bump in your implementation
  • I'm sorry for experiencing outages
  • Congratulations on your promotion, wedding, baby, dog, etc.
Read Brianna Dinoff's full review
Kevin Kiernan | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 11, 2019

Buttering up sales leads with Sendoso

Sendoso is used by our entire sales org to help set appointments, buy lunch or coffee for appointments, and to send gift cards or gifts to customers as welcome packages. It helps add value to potential and current customers who take their valuable time to listen to our sales pitch. It's a great way to warm up leads and basically put a cherry on top of closed deals.
  • Being able to provide coffee or lunch for demos is great.
  • Having Amazon as a choice for welcome gifts is awesome.
  • Sometimes the turn around time on physical gifts makes it less likely to use.
  • More price options for some gift cards.
It's great for sending a Starbucks gift card to provide coffee for a morning meeting. Also, lunch for afternoon meetings is great. It's nice being able to send a thank you gift from Amazon at the end of a sale.
Read Kevin Kiernan's full review
Derrick Bowen | TrustRadius Reviewer

Love Sendoso

We use Sendoso as a way to Thank clients for their business or to help persuade the prospects to take a meeting. A great way to break the ice and get our foot in the door.
  • Great products to send.
  • Easy to use.
  • When someone downloads a gift card link, no confirmation email is sent to me.
  • Got rid of the gift cards.
Great way to get your foot in the door with a prospect, along with our company image.
Read Derrick Bowen's full review
Matthew Dilworth | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 15, 2019

Give yourself the gift of gifting with Sendoso

Sendoso allows our demand generation team to send personalized gifts to prospects, customers, and influencers at scale. As a gifting platform, we see this as a key part of our marketing tech stack. As a channel, we feel direct mail is a high impact tactic crucial to a number of integrated campaigns.
  • Native integration with CRM and MAP systems.
  • Multi-team, multi budget configuration critical for organizations with different business groups interested in a stand-alone gifting tool.
  • Partnerships with Amazon and a wide variety of On Demand suppliers for a large variety of gift giving options.
  • Marketo program setup could be much more intuitive and straight forward vs a lot of back and forth to set up one program/send.
  • Suppliers can at times disappear at a moment's notice leaving a gap in gifts that are working well at any given moment.
  • Love to see more upgrades to the platform. Feature improvements and road maps need to be more forthcoming.
Great tool for those just getting started in direct mail looking for a platform that is easy to onboard and manage. For those looking for super curated gifts, it might be better to look for specialized gifting.
Read Matthew Dilworth's full review
Liberty Buttenwieser | TrustRadius Reviewer

Sendoso sales user review

Our sales team uses it to send items to prospects and customers.
  • An easy interface.
  • A kind and competent customer success team.
  • Tips on best practices.
  • Themes for holidays or events.
Sendoso is great for its purpose, but I personally do not have a huge need for sending items to my customers. I have not felt that value much.
Read Liberty Buttenwieser's full review
Ethan Satterfield | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 12, 2019

Sendoso is great!

Sales uses it, and we use it as a way to engage with prospects and customers. Often in sales, prospects will choose not to show up to a scheduled call. Using Sendoso, I can send personalized gifts and/or coffee to entice prospects to stick to the schedule and show up to my meetings because of the thoughtful gift.
  • A lot of options
  • Can personalize messages
  • N/A
[Well Suited] When you have an upcoming meeting with a prospect, sending a coffee gift card as a "thank you." I once had a meeting scheduled with a prospect weeks in advance, so I had to ensure they didn't forget about me over the course of the month, by sending them personalized emails and including Sendoso gifts, once the meeting came around they felt more inclined to show up.
Read Ethan Satterfield's full review
Kyle Scagnelli | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 11, 2019

Don't Prospect Without It!

Utilized by the SDR team to set appointments with decision-makers at enterprise-level companies. It helps us cut through the clutter and noise with our outreach to set more meetings with the people we want to get in touch with.
  • Integrates with Salesforce
  • Quicker shipping
  • Outreach integration
Getting the attention of a high-level decision-maker at a large scale company.
Read Kyle Scagnelli's full review
January 21, 2020

Great in theory - make sure your organization is a good fit

Sendoso is being used by our customer-facing teams. The current teams using Sendoso on a day-to-day to basis include sales development representatives, account executives, and client success. Depending on your role, we are using Sendoso to open new business and build relationships in a sales development capacity. As an Account Executive, I use Sendoso to prospect and influence current opportunities. Our customer success team uses Sendoso to build relationships with their accounts.
  • Integration with Salesforce.
  • Integration with Amazon.
  • Delivery updates.
  • Delivery windows are too long.
Sendoso can do some great things and it is headed in the right direction. As a user, I had a budget allotted to me as a member of the sales team. I could not count on Sendoso for anything that included shipping because the costs are too high and the time to deliver is too high. In my particular role, I would have been better off ordering things on Amazon myself.

Great service!

Our Demand Gen team uses Sendoso to supplement their Outbound outreach. Our Customer service team also uses Sendoso to celebrate customer anniversaries and other major events.
  • Connects with prospects.
  • Ships products quickly.
  • When sending a gift card link, sometimes it will get caught in spam.
  • We can't change when gift cards expire.
It's very well suited to sales outreach and customer success.
December 17, 2019

Sendoso helped win us many new clients!

We use Sendoso to send potential clients advertising boxes with the hope that they will reach out to work with us. This is used by the sales team. We use it to address the barrier email creates.
  • Great response times
  • Great ideas and creativity
  • The website needs to be updated.
  • They still need to do some work on their development.
Sendoso is great for reaching out to potential clients or for reaching out to existing clients. It's a great way to get ideas of how to market your company.

Sendoso for the win!

We used Sendoso company-wide, mostly through our Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams. It offers an easy way to connect with customers on a more personal level at scale. Our team would use Sendoso to send personalized handwritten notes celebrating achievements and as a creative way to engage with otherwise disengaged clients/prospects.
  • Personalization with hand written notes.
  • The ability to choose from multiple retailers.
  • Speed of items being shipped.
Sendoso was used by our entire team to further engage with our customers. We could send company-branded swag or specific items based on personal preferences. It was an easy way to grab attention and make our customers feel valued outside of just receiving basic swag (pens, etc.) at conferences.
January 31, 2020

Sendoso is the best way to delight your customers at a click of a button

Sendoso is currently being used within a couple departments within our organization. Mainly marketing and customer success in order to delight our members. Sendoso allows us to send customized packages, gift cards, etc. at the click of a button.
  • Simple interface that allows you to use a catalog approach to send to you customers.
  • Uses a Chrome extension so that you don't have to log in to a website every day.
  • I have seen no downside to Sendoso at this point.
I would suggest Sendoso to any customer success team that deals with escalations or just simply wishes to delight their customers to enhance their relationship outside of value driven calls.

Sendoso Review

Currently using Sendoso to send Starbucks or Amazon gift cards to "dark" contacts as another touch in our prospecting quiver.
  • Easy to generate and send the link.
  • Wish it created a better preview of the giftcard than just a link
Good for sending coffee or amazon gift cards.
June 18, 2019

Great sales tool to help build relationships and differentiate yourself

Sendoso is being used across the sales organization. We use it as a prospecting tool to try and book meetings with potential customers by sending them lunch or coffee. We also use it further down the sales process to help build better relationships and make more personal connections.
  • Great integrations with all your daily sales apps like Salesforce, Outreach, etc.
  • The ability to write hand written notes. If you send a gift and write out your message, they will actually hand write that message for you to deliver more a personal feel.
  • I have had Sendoso's got to spam before and also you can't change how it looks to the recipient. If someone doesnt know you are sending a gift they will probably assume its spam.
It is great to use once you build a rapport with a prospect to help move the deal along. If you have never connected with a prospect before and you try sending them a Sendoso then they most likely will think its spam and not open it. It's great if you booked a meeting and maybe the meeting ran over, you can send them a 10 dollar starbucks giftcard. The amazon integrations is awesome as you can pick just about anything they like and send it to them.

About Sendoso

Sendoso is a gift sending platform designed to support B2B sales and ABM, and provide a sales accelerant.

Sendoso Technical Details