Overall Satisfaction with Apple iCloud Calendar (iCal)
I am currently a Mac user and its calendar for more than 9 years and over time the application has improved a lot, for me ical on a day-to-day basis helps me schedule my tasks, schedule meetings, add guests, and even allows me to add notes or links. for easier use. I have the facility to program it on the mac and be able to see it on any iOS device. scheduled alerts and reminders work very well. It is very easy to use, it even allows you to copy events or reschedule them in a very simple way.
- share calendar with other people
- creating events and task alerts works great
- inviting more people to the scheduled task is very useful for scheduling a meeting
- I would love it to have more visualizations and not just the classic one in a common calendar and that it could be customized
- You have the possibility to have a face-to-face call by sharing a link that, in my opinion, could be improved by creating groups of only contacts and limiting access to the meeting.
- Before, I used other apps to remind and schedule events like Evernote, but ical has improved a lot and now I can bring all my schedule here, including those from other emails, since it allows me to synchronize my tasks.
- it is easy to create meetings very quickly without paying licenses like in other applications
apple ical has the tools i need at work to schedule everything and now i can sync my Google Calendar there to manage my accounts in one app.I used to miss meetings or be late for a conference because I had my calendars from different email accounts in separate managers and that made it difficult for me to better manage my time. now i generate everything from ical.
Do you think Apple iCloud Calendar (iCal) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Apple iCloud Calendar (iCal)'s feature set?
Did Apple iCloud Calendar (iCal) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Apple iCloud Calendar (iCal) go as expected?
Would you buy Apple iCloud Calendar (iCal) again?