Overall Satisfaction with Appointlet
Appointlet is great! It is a very similar tool to Calendly, but they have a much better free plan. They have all the same features as Calendly, and they eliminate the issue of having to go back and forth to figure out a meeting time. They also have a feature where you can accept payments directly on your booking, which is a great addition that Calendly doesn't offer.
- Allows you to create multiple different meeting types
- Has a scheduling page for all meeting lengths or for specific meetings
- Easily allows you to connect multiple calendars to check schedules
- They don't seem to have a default schedule available ,meaning you have to customize your availability for each meeting
- I'm unsure if they offer time zone support when you are the one travelling (ie. can you easily change your time zone if you are going away)
- Reminder emails are only sent out if you purchase their premium plan
- Being able to sync multiple calendars
- Having a booking page that allows the attendee to select the meeting length time
- It has saved me hours of time going back and forth to try and get a meeting scheduled
- I don't charge through Appointlet but tack meetings onto client invoices. The ease for them being able to book has upped the number of client meetings I have.
- Calendly, Google Calendar and Calendar
Appointlet's closest competitor is Calendly. Calendly is certainly more well known but Appointlet is just as good. Ultimately, Appointlet's free plan allows you to have multiple different kinds of meetings. This is different than Calendly's free plan and is ultimately why I chose to go with Appointlet.
Do you think Appointlet delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Appointlet's feature set?
Did Appointlet live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Appointlet go as expected?
Would you buy Appointlet again?
Appointlet is a fantastic tool. It allows you to easily send a link to people to book meetings with you. I put it in my email signature so my clients know they can book a meeting with me anytime they need to. It eliminates the "when can you meet" back and forth emails, and is an incredible tool.