Great system and team
September 20, 2021
Great system and team
Score 10 out of 10
- Campaign Management
- Marketing Operations
Overall Satisfaction with Aprimo
We use the Aprimo system within our company as our audit trail and asset management system. Anything we produce in marketing goes through this system to ensure we have a robust sign-off process to meet FCA rules and standards.
- Audit - The trail of what you can look back on is so robust and the IDs are on every task and asset. You see a full picture of something that has been approved and can see any amends that have been made. Having the full view and timeline of any updates is essential for our teams.
- Reporting - Most if not all fields can be reported on. This is essential for us as we use reports to influence management decisions as well as managing day-to-day operations.
- DAM - The DAM functionality and connectivity is a big one for our future plans as well as existing ones. Connectors into the DAM help us integrate the systems we have already, plus plan and support the business with new plans in growing areas.
- Service - Aprimo support is amazing. The support we get as a company is always great, no matter how big or small any issues or queries are. The team at Aprimo is always so attentive and comes back with great answers and support.
- DAM - Exporting data from the DAM. The DAM functionality is great, and scoping is so easy. However, when you search for items and want to export the metadata, the way this is populated, it doesn't pull out the information you need, as essential classifications are merged into one column, which makes them pretty useless when key information needed.
- Project management for digital items - Ways for reviewing digital items that are variable can be difficult. An easier way to review web pages would be better--we're currently looking at this and speaking to Aprimo, too.
- Has influenced recruitment, as reporting has helped us determine work volume
- Allows us to stay complaint and sample how complaint our defined processes are
Do you think Aprimo delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Aprimo's feature set?
Did Aprimo live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Aprimo go as expected?
Would you buy Aprimo again?
None - only worked with Aprimo.
Aprimo is primarily well suited for use as a team. The main area we've seen issues with recently is our digital team and processes. This has been raised with our team and we are also reviewing, as a team, what we can do in the meantime.