Overall Satisfaction with Aptean CRM
CRM is being used by two different segments of the organization. By Sales and Inside Sales and support to track new business opportunities for new and existing customers. By Customer Service and Quality to track customer incidents and problems. Management is using analytical data from what is entered to cull how new business opportunities are faring as well as analyze problems.
- Simple: it isn't too convoluted with too many features
- Flexible: user-defined fields are able to be added to every segment of both opportunities and incidents
- Dynamic: Integrates with the existing ERP system to pass customer and vendor data back and forth
- There is currently no web portal or mobile front for this CRM package
- The simplicity sometimes can be a hindrance to deeper data dives.
- The tracking of contacts if a bit complicated as far as database design goes, making cross-platform integration more difficult.
- Improved interaction with customers for incident management.
- Greatly improved opportunity management.
- Lead management for marketing is improved and centralized.
IntuitiveERP included this CRM package with our license, so there was no extra cost to implement it. Salesforce is expensive so we felt that we could use this package to justify our need for CRM by implementing this package, and if it was improving our sales we could say that a larger package would give the ROI we expect.
This is a solid basic platform. It's not Salesforce but it IS integrated with IntuitiveERP and is included in the price. For the cost, you certainly can't get this type of functionality in other small CRM packages. If you have IntuitiveERP already and are looking to move towards a CRM package it's certainly a way to help you get your footing before deciding you need a larger scale package, but I don't know that you'd want to invest in Intuitive JUST for their CRM cycle.