Overall Satisfaction with Articulate
We use Articulate to develop elearning modules to assign to our staff. We started out only using this software in Learning & Development, but now have encouraged other departments to use this software to develop their training. By using this software to develop our organizational training, it is helping us meeting regulatory requirements as well as meeting the criteria for certifications.
- Articulate's user interface is very similar to Microsoft Office PowerPoint, so it is very easy to learn and get started. Most of our users needed a limited hours of training before utilizing.
- Articulate's published products display great professional quality that will make your efforts look wonderful.
- Articulate allows for quick and easy development as well as advanced and complicated development of training.
- I wish Articulate came with a packaged review software that could be utilized to send a draft to your client to preview and provide comments and feedback on each page.
- Articulate has already started doing this, but it would be great if they could provide more packaged animations and transitions.
- Increased employee performance
- Increased knowledge and skills around HR online systems
- Completion of several accreditations
I believe Articulate outshines the other similar rapid development products because of the ease of usability as well as the quality of published products. If you know how to use Microsoft Office PowerPoint, then you can easily learn how to use Articulate. Also, the quality of the published products is fluid and professional.
Articulate is best suited for developing elearning and on-demand presentations. It is versatile enough to where you can post it on a webpage or import into a learning management system. I believe it is less appropriate when developing communication or a single video. Also, it does not have prepackaged animations that could be used to develop scenarios.