AscentisHR - A Good Fit for Small Companieshttps://www.trustradius.com/hr-managementAscentisUnspecified7.22281012014-01-24T17:51:23.378Z
January 24, 2014
AscentisHR - A Good Fit for Small Companies
Score 4 out of 101
- Ascentis, HR
- Ascentis Self Service
I use the solution at my job for tracking Human Resource information. We also use Self Service which allows our employees to access and change information online.
- There are custom tabs which are reportable and contain 12 fields each.
- The Self Service feature is very user friendly and customizable.
- You can track history on employment status and job status.
- The system does not have the ability to link positions to departments, divisions or supervisors. Therefore you must link each employee to their organization categories one at a time.
- The benefit information reporting is very cumbersome. The Self Service benefit enrollment works very well for the employee but is difficult to analyze the captured information for submitting to carriers.
- There are no specific areas focused on succession planning or training programs.
- We are able to reduce our reliance on paper files.
- Our benefit enrollment accuracy has increased since we implemented AscentisHR.
Due to financial constraints, our company has been resistant to researching alternate software.