Overall Satisfaction with Workfront
- Task Management - it's very user friendly and straight to the point. Task can be project based or ad hoc. They appear in top calendar when the user logs in so day-to-day tasks cannot be missed.
- Project Management - I like the management of timelines and creating timeline templates. This tool really helps create timelines efficiently and effectively.
- Reporting / Dashboards - it's really easy to see the project status by quick and easy reporting and dashboards. Creating a report is really easy too.
- Resource Allocation - I think this tends to get confusing since there are so many different areas in AtTask to see resource allocation.
- Personal / Private Tasks - Leadership wants to use this tool but they want to keep the items private as it's hard to do that. You need to create many different portfolios to do this which I don't think is the best option.
- Licensing - I think user based license can get very costly, AtTask should have some sort of team license or something.
- Managing day-to-day tasks are much easier and more efficient
- Managing projects and staying on top of my projects in AtTask is very efficient and effective.
- Keeping my leadership informed of project status is very easy with use of reporting and dashboards.
I really like AtTask and will recommend to a colleague, I don't think any tool does Project Management better than AtTask but the cost is high.
I give this rating b/c the decision to renew is not mine. If it was my decision then I will renew but the cost is very high and its hard to introduce the tool in our company.