Overall Satisfaction with Attribution in Google Analytics (Adometry)
My organization utilizes google analytics for a variety of purposes relating to tracking cross-channel efficiency of search, display, social, & email marketing effectiveness. It simplifies the process of analyzing what channel is the most efficient
- It provides reliable & detailed post click & post view installs or acquisitions
- It provides insights into our customer journey
- It determines broader trends like demographics/personas of our conversions, refining our definition of target audiences
- There is a large learning curve for coming up to speed on ensuring proper setup, reviewing data sets, & understanding the user interface
- custom reports take expertise to set up for all of our needs
- default last-click attribution isn't what should be considered the standard. I would expect google's default to be more well-rounded
- It's not necessarily providing ROI directly, but it's providing insight into how to identify ROI from advertising efforts.
Do you think Attribution in Google Analytics delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Attribution in Google Analytics's feature set?
Did Attribution in Google Analytics live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Attribution in Google Analytics go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Attribution in Google Analytics again?
This is a key tool when working between clients & their advertising. We provide amazing value when these reports are set up properly (tagging, sound analysis, & QA'ing the data). It isn't a report we would trust to send directly to clients, as we need to do frequent data cleansing.