Overall Satisfaction with Auvik
More than just letting me know when a critical infrastructure or device on the network is down or overutilized, Auvik is much more than that to our IT team. It helps us organize and better manage our overall network and provides more insight than we would have on our own. We feel our data and connectivity to our site is in very secure hands, keeping up to date with securing vulnerabilities as soon as they've learned.
- Using the alerts messages to work with support engineers to resolve issues.
- Backing up all of our switches' configuration files
- Diagramming our network devices out to provide a good visual understanding
- Improve network diagram tool so that more detail like fiber connectivity is shown
- Improve redundancies so connectivity to our sites remains functioning.
- We continue to receive a positive impact for incorporating Auvik into our environment.
- We believe Auvik has already returned on our investment and assisted us greatly.
- The security of Auvik with regular updates, redundancies, and encryption levels, are in line with our business objectives.
Do you think Auvik delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Auvik's feature set?
Did Auvik live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Auvik go as expected?
Would you buy Auvik again?