Avast Cloud care, easy to manage, our customers are safer than ever.
Overall Satisfaction with Avast CloudCare
We use this as the Antivirus program for all our clients, and as a form of cloud backup for some of our clients.
- Virus alerts
- backup services
- threat protection
- reporting on failed backup
- duplicate reporting
- false positives
- virus protection
- ease of use
- simple deployment to new users
- site by site configuration
- Positive: we have our customers supported better than ever
- Negative: But not really, we have lost billable time due to our customers having [fewer] virus infections than ever before.
- We had one incident where we had to credit a customer because the backup failed and did not report correctly and the customer lost some data.
We used to use Norton AV exclusively for all our business and home users, but it got to where it was using a lot of system resources and would slow down some computers. We selected Avast cloud care since it was a lighter weight program and provided great results as far as protection.
Do you think Avast CloudCare delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Avast CloudCare's feature set?
Did Avast CloudCare live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Avast CloudCare go as expected?
Would you buy Avast CloudCare again?