Avaya OneCloud CCaaS is the software you need for your business
July 25, 2021

Avaya OneCloud CCaaS is the software you need for your business

Maria Lopez | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Avaya OneCloud CCaaS

Avaya OneCloud CCaaS is used in the whole organization delivering good results so far. It addresses multiple issues and it's very effective to have those issues solved in a timely manner, this just turned out to be the best choice we'd ever had for software to help improve our company.
  • Cloud services
  • Good to handle contacts (calls, chats and more).
  • Responsive and good software.
  • Lack of customization.
  • Can improve in call recordings quality.
  • It glitches sometimes.
  • Our employees have felt superb with this software.
  • Customer satisfaction is a priority in our company, and Avaya is getting the job done.
  • I'll like to personalize more my dashboard and software.
  • NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact)
I selected Avaya OneCloud CCaaS because it seemed to be a good software and easy-to-use; I just thought that. I never expected this software to be so cheap and so good for a company to grow as we have grown with it, It's super recommended in my opinion, I'll keep using this software with my company for a really long time.
So far, the way we handle our contacts (calls, texts, chats, and emails) has improved a lot, Avaya OneCloud CCaaS is getting everything to be faster and easier for us to handle; you can notice that when you see our CSAT has had a 120% improvement in the last 2 months of production.
It has impacted my business in a good way; all the users within this company are focusing more on caring for the customers we trust in what the Avaya teams just brought to us, and we are seizing all the features that they provide to us at a hundred percent.

Do you think Avaya OneCloud CCaaS delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Avaya OneCloud CCaaS's feature set?

Did Avaya OneCloud CCaaS live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Avaya OneCloud CCaaS go as expected?

Would you buy Avaya OneCloud CCaaS again?

Since we started using Avaya OneCloud CCaaS, we've noticed a big improvement in every area of our company, which is easy-to-use and user-friendly. I'm not that tech-savvy or anything, but, for me, it is super easy to adapt to this software. I think this is the reason why our company has had that big window of improvement.

Avaya OneCloud CCaaS Feature Ratings