Overall Satisfaction with AWeber
I don't personally use AWeber for my company. I am a freelance graphic designer and web designer/manager and some of my clients have used AWeber in the past.
- Setting up client segment lists is very easy and intuitive to do.
- Creating email sequences is also very easy to do - once an acceptable template is created.
- The opt-in forms that I have set up for clients to use work smoothly and I don't recall any instance where one failed.
- I wish there was a way to put opt-in sequences into a "test mode" so that someone like me can opt-into a list multiple times without having to go into AWeber and delete my record every time.
- I think it should be really easy to have people added to multiple lists when they fill out a single form
- I don't personally use it, so this question isn't really relevant to my situation.
- 1ShoppingCart,Constant Contact,MailChimp,Infusionsoft
My clients typically have selected AWeber by the time they contact me. I've found it to be on par with the first three above in terms of capabilities and I think it's more intuitive to use than all of the above, particularly Infusionsoft.