Overall Satisfaction with Axonify
Axonify has been deployed to the most critical areas of the business, which are varied in type, namely from customer-facing staff, to call center agents, to management staff. It addresses different business issues, as it's deployed to a variety of departments i.e. it addresses customer service training needs in the call center, product knowledge needs amongst the frontline retail staff, as well as leadership and management training for management.
- It facilitates a rapid change in business culture.
- It forces the L& D team to get closer to the business and truly unpack what underpins the business challenges and requirements.
- It makes learning smarter, more efficient, meaningful, and impactful.
- The speed to market of learning is significantly enhanced.
- It motivates, inspires, and encourages staff to learn.
- Reporting functionality needs to be enhanced.
- Improvement in the product knowledge of our salespeople, which has generated higher turnover and profitability.
- A culture shift towards learning and development.
- Significantly better communication.
- A strong appreciation of the tool from the very staff themselves.
There is a dedicated Zendesk, and replies to queries are prompt and useful. They also have support mechanisms on their website.
Do you think Axonify delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Axonify's feature set?
Did Axonify live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Axonify go as expected?
Would you buy Axonify again?
The training tool is so adaptable it can be deployed just about anywhere in any organization, but for the best immediate results you should focus on the customer-facing staff for initial deployment purposes. The higher the staff in the organization, the greater the degree of difficulty in finding and curating the appropriate content, and this could prove challenging to smaller organizations. However, Axonify has ready-made off the shelf training to help new users cater to this need.