Progress tracking & certifications (10)
Mobile friendly (10)
Learning content (10)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Axonify, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Supported: Course catalog or library
- Supported: Player/Portal
- Supported: Learning content
- Supported: Mobile friendly
- Supported: Progress tracking & certifications
- Supported: Learning administration
- Supported: Learning reporting & analytics
- Supported: eLearning
- Supported: Micro-learning
- Supported: Video learning
- Supported: SCORM-compliant
- Supported: Tin Can (xAPI) compliant
- Supported: Social learning
Watch Axonify is the modern learning solution for frontline employees that actually works. Why does it work so well? Because employees love the fun, fast, personalized experience so much that 83% of them come back to train 2-3 times a week. The super-high engagement gives our AI-powered platform lots of chances to reinforce the really important things using bite-sized microlearning content and other techniques proven by brain science to make sure people remember what they’ve learned. The result? Behaviors on your frontline change in all the right ways to make a meaningful impact on your business results.
- Check out The Ultimate Guide to Frontline Training. This guide covers: - Creating a persona for your frontline workforce to identify their unique needs when it comes to being supported at work. - Designing a learning experience with your frontline in mind. - Modernizing your learning technology to deliver training and communication in the flow of work.
- The Axonify Microlearning Guide: Everything you need to know about microlearning. The business leader’s guide to changing employee behavior, boosting overall performance, and achieving transformational results.
- Axonify Content Datasheet Whether you’ve got lots of legacy content or are just getting started, we’ve got you covered with flexible content options for every team.
- Axonify Services Datasheet We’re more than a modern learning solution, we’re your partner. We’ll be by your side every step of the way to build a learning solution that delivers the results you’re after.
- Axonify Communications Datasheet Connect with your entire frontline and keep them moving in the same direction.
- Axonify Brain Science Overview
- Docebo Learning Suite
- Centrical (formerly GamEffective)
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English; French (Canadian); Arabic; Armenian; Belarus; Bosnian; Bulgarian; Burmese; Cambodian; Chin Hakkha; Croatian; Czech; Dutch; English; (Australian); Estonian; Farsi; Filipino (Tagalog); French (Parisian); German; Greek; Hindi; Hungarian; Indonesian (Bahasa); Italian; Japanese; Korean; Lao; Latvian; Lithuanian; Macedonian; Malaysian; Mandarin (Simplified Chinese); Moldavian; Polish; Portuguese (Brazilian); Romanian; Russian; Serbian; Slovakian; Slovenian; Spanish (Castilian); Spanish (Latin American); Thai; Telugu; Turkish; Ukrainian; Vietnamese|
- Customer support has been strong, timely and responsive overall.
- Adapting to changing needs in terms of making system improvements to accommodate customers' specific use-cases.
- Delivering daily reinforcement learning to learners across locations.
- Unnecessarily complex grouping complicates user management.
- Onboarding new customers needs attention; learning platform too time consuming.
- Limited communication features without pricey add-on.
- Employees have differing opinions on how to use/not use various features.
- Limited support material available as mostly text.
- Customer support managers are helpful but lack deep understanding of platform.
We have a hard time helping our leaders and subject matter experts understand what is possible and what doesn't work well in the platform, since it is so different and doesn't work as expected. For example, communication to teams is one way - the recipients can't respond.
- Divides course content in bit size so its easy to retain by learners.
- Gamification makes it easy to provide rewards and reinforce behaviors of learners.
- Admin is very user friendly and intuitive, can be learnt in a day.
- Duplicating Learning path is a tedious process.
- Some of our learners also had quality issues with video playback.
- Categorization of learning content can be confusing in the beginning.
- Learning Reinforcement to ensure participants don't forget what they learnt
- Gamification with points, badges and leaderboard to keep learners motivated
- Content hungry platform as users who love it consume content very quickly
- Reinforcement training
- Ease of use
- Hands-off operation
- Coordination and communication
- Traditional LMS learning
- Module library
- Back-end ease of use
- Very easy to create content.
- Good for sectioning out content (i.e. Group 1 needs to learn A, B, and C but Group 2 only needs B and then also D).
- Fun games to make learning more fun.
- Subjects and categories organization system can get a little confusing.
- While there is support for mobile phones, there's not an easy way to test it on mobile devices without deploying it first.
- Lots of options so it can get complex if you just need a straightforward solution.
- Update the platform in response to feedback from current users- ex. Many of the features I wished Axonify had when I first signed up for it are now live, such as guided learning, the ability to add certification to guided learning paths, and the ability to tie outside metrics and behaviors directly to Axonify training frequency and scores
- Reinforce employee knowledge to ensure employees don't forget content they don't use frequently- ex. as long as an employee signs in to train regularly, you can be assured that they will learn what they need to because the Axonify algorithm prioritizes reinforcement questions on topics that the learner hasn't seen recently and topics that the learner has the lowest scores in. The end result is that the platform is always customizing the content watch learner sees to help improve the individual's weak points. This means that of an employee is under performing, we know it is either because the process is not working, or the employee is unwilling to follow the process, not because he or she doesn't know any better
- Foster competition and excitement around completing certain training milestones- ex. the Leaderboard can get pretty competitive as employees compete to reach the top. The platform also lets you auction off different prizes on the platform using points earned by answering questions correctly, thereby indirectly creating an incentive to complete training.
- I have never worked with a company that did such a great job at walking a new user through the implementation process. A year and a half after implementing the platform I still have a regular call from my rep (Erin Bresser) during which we discuss my company's training plan, pain points, strategies, upcoming features, and anything else training related. I could not ask for more or better support from a vendor.
- I love all the different content options I have. I can use the bare bones basics and simply add questions directly into Axonify, or I can support those questions by building a complex course, video, animation, or even downloading content from the Content exchange directly from Axonify. This means that weather I have a day or a year to prepare content, I have the ability to produce a functional and productive experience for my workforce
- My biggest pain point with Axonify is that I don't always understand the logic behind the organization of the platform-i.e. why are there 2 separate places to pull reports from? Why is extra training not listed in a way that can be filtered by topic, or maybe organized in folders? Why can you only manage Event Attendance from the Admin Zone and not the Leader Zone? This may just be a personal preference or peet peeve, however it is minimized by the fact that the platform is constantly being updated and in many cases these small inconveniences have been addressed and ameliorated
- I wish there was a more clear way of seeing what an individual has access to, it is not difficult to reference the individuals access type and team to figure this out, but I would prefer to have a more visual (maybe a hierarchy) method of figuring this out
- I wish we could divide permissions in a more granular way, currently this is just me wanting more control, but I've worked in other roles where this limitation would have represented a more substantial problem
- While the App is an excellent way to take reinforcement questions, learners sometimes get stuck if they try to take courses through the App. Further more, the App does not give access to the Admin Zone (this would come in handy when I get ad-hoc-requests during meetings)
- The Learner's view of some of the features, such as the Guided Learning, could be improved to help more easily illustrate to learners what their learning patch will look like
- Has very complex processes or that implements regular changes to policies or procedures (building spaceships, synthesizing plutonium, etc.)
- Is in a highly regulated industry that requires regular compliance training (i.e. finance, childcare, medical, etc.)
- Has roles with a high risk of injury necessitating regular safety training (warehouse workers, welding, etc.)
It is not an ideal platform for industries that are not highly regulated, do not have a high risk of injury, or for workers with very simple and consistent roles, since once it is learned there is a small probability that a worker will need a refresher on any of the content.
- It facilitates a rapid change in business culture.
- It forces the L& D team to get closer to the business and truly unpack what underpins the business challenges and requirements.
- It makes learning smarter, more efficient, meaningful, and impactful.
- The speed to market of learning is significantly enhanced.
- It motivates, inspires, and encourages staff to learn.
- Reporting functionality needs to be enhanced.
- Ease of content creation and organization.
- Effective micro-learning and knowledge retention delivery.
- Effective learning engagement features like points, gaming, and rewards.
- The chief complaint from my learning audience is that they cannot pick their path between options like daily questions, new topics, and exams.
- Support and service: The Axonify team consistently delivers when it comes to support and service. They are responsive, they seek out the right solutions for us, and they take the time to understand our business/our challenges to ensure that they are providing viable suggestions and solutions.
- The platform is designed well and it is user-friendly. Additionally, it has become very clear that the team at Axonify is constantly working to make improvements based on feedback from their customers.
- We are still early in the game, but to date, there has not been anything negative.
- Engages learners. Makes learning fun.
- Requires us to make learning objectives clear and easily understood. The entire process has been embedded in our development processes and spread across our HR disciplines.
- Has a suite of functions that enrich the use of the tool and they all integrate to provide a better set of measurable learning outcomes.
- Getting some raw data rather than processed data on some reporting would be helpful.
- Overall, I have very few criticisms of the product.
- Great user interface. Intuitive. Simple. Clean look.
- Easy to access reports that deliver well for C-Suite presentations.
- Simple gamification structure with well-thought out reward design.
- Amazing customer service team that passes on our feedback to design team and, get this, oftentimes actually implements our ideas. Gotta love that!
- Bite-sized learning that is served quickly while maintaining high-quality.
- The results display for surveys tends to cut off comments. There should be a better export option to save editing time on our end when generating reports.
- I would like to be able to see the amount people spent to win prizes on the Reports>>Winners page.
- Live Polling, registration, and electronic QA feature in Events section (like EventMobi).