Overall Satisfaction with Bento for Business
The majority of our organization has switched to using Bento for Business for all our online and in-store purchases. We used to use credit cards but decided to switch to the model that Bento offers - a prepaid debit card that is not tied to anyone's social security number.
- Detailed reporting
- Reporting by Card
- Has a mobile app
- easier way for employees to access their statements without setting them up as admins
- monthly statements generated by card
- monthly fee needs to be added to one of the card statements
- less stress about paying credit card bills on time
- more buy-in for employees - they are more willing to use the company card since it's not tied to their SS#
- easy reporting
- Citi and Chase
In the past, we have used various other credit cards - both business and personal - for business purchases, and some employees have been wary of using them because they have been tied to personal SS#'s. Bento is a prepaid debit card, so there is no anxiety about paying bills on time to avoid late fees and it is not tied to any individual's SS#.
Bento for Business is great for businesses where employers are wary of giving out credit cards to employees with unlimited spending. Because Bento is a prepaid debit card, this automatically puts a limit on how much employees can spend. There is also no concern about credit card bills being paid on time because of this.