Overall Satisfaction with BigTime IQ
We are currently utilizing BigTime as our company's means to track budgets, time spent by employees, and creating invoices. It allows my employees to input timesheets, then in real time my managers can see where projects are, and finally my administrative team can then run reports on the financial health of projects and process invoices.
- BigTime IQ allows us to dive deeper into the capabilities of the software and further customize the platform for our needs.
- The BigTime IQ is extremely extensive and provides a wealth of knowledge.
- While BigTime IQ provides information on virtually everything in the platform, it would be nice if the articles provided visuals showing step-by-step instructions on how to achieve what the text is instructing.
- Before BigTime, we were using Excel to track everything, creating invoices, and run reports. Getting on BigTime has saved us tons of time and effort which equates to dollars saved on labor.
- From a legal standpoint, BigTime has allowed us to be organized and prepared in the event we would need to present financial details to anyone.
BigTime was recommended by enough people in our circle that we didn't even consider any other options. All other options were outside our price point as well.
For a small business, BigTime is economical and robust enough to handle all our accounting needs. It is extremely customizable, but not 100%. As they continue to add features and functions through user feedback, larger companies or companies that need to be able to completely customize actions such as invoices and reporting may not see BigTime as useful. We've had great success in BigTime as it relates to time tracking, budget tracking, invoicing, and reporting. We love it!