Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of BigTime Software, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
BigTime is a system for project budgeting and planning, time and expense tracking, and invoicing/payments -- all backed by reporting and analytics to take the guesswork out of utilization, capacity planning, and project profitability.
Dashboards, analytics, and standard reports help leadership teams focus on real-time numbers, eliminating the need for a web of offline spreadsheets or manual tools.
- Supported: Time Tracking
- Supported: Resource Allocation
- Supported: Expense Tracking
- Supported: Project Management
- Supported: Billing & Invoicing
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: DCAA Timekeeping
- Supported: Cloud Integration
- Supported: Mobile App
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada|
- “Anytime we wanted to update our self-built time tracking system, I’d spend $5-10k worth of billable time on our own internal process. Finally, we agreed it was time to search for a professional time tracking system that could be customized to our needs.” - Scott S. Director or Operations, The iFish Group
- Everything you need to know about what PSA software is, how it works, and steps to evaluate the right option for your firm.
- Professional service firms rely on invoicing as a way to collect timely payments from clients, so how can you make this process easier and more accurate? This E-Book was designed to help solve common pain payments to do just that. Keep reading to learn more about how your billing and collections cycle can be shortened and easier on everyone.
- You know your firm’s website needs more visitors, but you might not know where to start, or how to tell if you’re doing a good job. It’s OK: that’s what Search Engine Optimization (SEO) was made to do. Check out this guide to learn how to improve your organic search results for your firm.
- Since switching from invoicing in QuickBooks to invoicing in BigTime, we have been able to get our clients their invoices sooner than before by a few weeks
- the software is much quicker than my previous software
- it is easy to manage projects and filter engagements
- it has improved our engagement management
- Faster payments
- Ease of use to track and bill out time
- Increase productivity.
- Increase efficiency.
- Better time scheduling on projects.
- Easier workflow.
- Now we're able to handle more projects at the same time.
- Identified % unbillable time by team member
- Tracking of expenses and getting them billed to client
- More timely invoices to clients
- It has streamlined our tracking of students.
- It has allowed us to access all our information remotely.
- It has made invoicing a quick and easy process.
- Transparency in regards to unbilled time and expenses has been very positive
- Transparency in hours clocked by staff has been very positive
- It has helped us stay on track budget wise and time wise for projects.
- Saved time with invoicing
- Saved time with time tracking
- Complicated our financials with two software platforms (tax season yet to come)
- We now have detailed data showing exactly which clients and tasks are slowing down or productivity
- We can now benchmark how long tasks should take
- We now have detailed Gross Margin data that helps us refine our sales proposals
- Increased efficiency
- This tool has significantly improved productivity in our company. Since it allows us to speed up and maximize all the pending work that we have quickly.
- It helps us to see what the job cost is internally vs the actual cost
- It helps provide profitability reports
- The Big Time wallet is handy to the customers so they can make immediate payments.
- Billing Processing time has been reduced considerably
- Invoicing Process Trimmed in half the timeframe
- Collections Reports seem to be more creative tools for the process
- More accurate and accessible budget tracking
- More streamlined and cleaner invoices
- More accurate and prompt employee time tracking
- Positive: Time and expense Tracking capabilities
- Positive: Pulling extensive reports for projects.
- Negative: QB does not "Talk" to BT exactly the way we would like.
- Quick invoicing
- Time management faster
- Quick to use
- Before BigTime, we were using Excel to track everything, creating invoices, and run reports. Getting on BigTime has saved us tons of time and effort which equates to dollars saved on labor.
- From a legal standpoint, BigTime has allowed us to be organized and prepared in the event we would need to present financial details to anyone.
- We are able to more closely monitor our projects by phase to see how our estimates are doing.
- Saves time
- Streamlines expenses
- Improved ROI
- Ease of use for all employees
- Widespread tracking across projects
- It has helped our agency improve profitability by tracking time spent on projects against projected times.