- We now have detailed data showing exactly which clients and tasks are slowing down or productivity
- We can now benchmark how long tasks should take
- We now have detailed Gross Margin data that helps us refine our sales proposals
- Saved time with invoicing
- Saved time with time tracking
- Complicated our financials with two software platforms (tax season yet to come)
- Increased efficiency
- Identified % unbillable time by team member
- Tracking of expenses and getting them billed to client
- More timely invoices to clients
- It has helped us stay on track budget wise and time wise for projects.
- This tool has significantly improved productivity in our company. Since it allows us to speed up and maximize all the pending work that we have quickly.
- Positive: Time and expense Tracking capabilities
- Positive: Pulling extensive reports for projects.
- Negative: QB does not "Talk" to BT exactly the way we would like.
- It helps us to see what the job cost is internally vs the actual cost
- It helps provide profitability reports
- The Big Time wallet is handy to the customers so they can make immediate payments.
- Billing Processing time has been reduced considerably
- Invoicing Process Trimmed in half the timeframe
- Collections Reports seem to be more creative tools for the process
- More accurate and accessible budget tracking
- More streamlined and cleaner invoices
- More accurate and prompt employee time tracking
- Great for easy project tracking.
- I foresee faster billing for faster payments
- It has streamlined our tracking of students.
- It has allowed us to access all our information remotely.
- It has made invoicing a quick and easy process.
- Quick invoicing
- Time management faster
- Quick to use
- Before BigTime, we were using Excel to track everything, creating invoices, and run reports. Getting on BigTime has saved us tons of time and effort which equates to dollars saved on labor.
- From a legal standpoint, BigTime has allowed us to be organized and prepared in the event we would need to present financial details to anyone.
- We are able to more closely monitor our projects by phase to see how our estimates are doing.
- It has helped our agency improve profitability by tracking time spent on projects against projected times.
- Ease of use for all employees
- Widespread tracking across projects
- Saves time
- Streamlines expenses
- Improved ROI
BigTime is a system for project budgeting and planning, time and expense tracking, and invoicing/payments -- all backed by reporting and analytics to take the guesswork out of utilization, capacity planning, and project profitability.
Dashboards, analytics, and standard reports help leadership teams focus on real-time numbers, eliminating the need for a web of offline spreadsheets or manual tools.
- Supported: Time Tracking
- Supported: Resource Allocation
- Supported: Expense Tracking
- Supported: Project Management
- Supported: Billing & Invoicing
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: DCAA Timekeeping
- Supported: Cloud Integration
- Supported: Mobile App
- “Anytime we wanted to update our self-built time tracking system, I’d spend $5-10k worth of billable time on our own internal process. Finally, we agreed it was time to search for a professional time tracking system that could be customized to our needs.” - Scott S. Director or Operations, The iFish Group
- Everything you need to know about what PSA software is, how it works, and steps to evaluate the right option for your firm.
- Professional service firms rely on invoicing as a way to collect timely payments from clients, so how can you make this process easier and more accurate? This E-Book was designed to help solve common pain payments to do just that. Keep reading to learn more about how your billing and collections cycle can be shortened and easier on everyone.
- You know your firm’s website needs more visitors, but you might not know where to start, or how to tell if you’re doing a good job. It’s OK: that’s what Search Engine Optimization (SEO) was made to do. Check out this guide to learn how to improve your organic search results for your firm.
|Express||$10||User per Month|
|Pro||$40||User per Month|
|Premier||$30||User per Month|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada|