Overall Satisfaction with Bigtincan
Our organization has numerous systems that house data and processes we need to cite on a daily basis. BTC allows us to aggregate this information onto a single platform. Forms and information previously only accessible via desktop or behind our firewall are now accessible mobile and at anytime from iPads, iPhones, Smartphones or laptops.
- Aggregating large amounts of information
- Sharing information, controlling permissions and read receipts
- Integration with other cloud based services such as Google Drive or Box
- Easy and seamless form creation
- Interface for developing forms and layouts are to simple
- The simplicity of the app also inhibits the complex work flows one may want to create
- SSO is a bit buggy at times
- Easy setup and development, little barrier to entry
- Time saving for workforce in the field, saves time from citing numerous systems and VPN-ing
- App like GUI that new employees can easily adapt to
- MS SharePoint and Box
Mobile friendly and ease of setup/development of material allowed our organization to add and refine information provided in the app without any technical assistance or need to hire a development firm to conduct the chances we sought. The ability to share information externally with privacy controls similar to Box allows our work force to safely guard information without inhibiting collaboration with external partners.
BTC is well suited for a mobile environment where information needs to be pushed continuously to a remote or field based work force. It is not appropriate for organizations that congregate in an office or have heavy use of desktops and laptops; there are other applications that are better suited for this environment.