January 07, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Bim360
I use Bim360 as a user on projects. The general contractors/architects provide the drawings for us to use on the PC in the office and tablets in the field. It allows us to detect clashes with our designs as an MEP subcontractor. This type of coordination then makes its way to the field for their use to further coordinate the installation.
- Allows office personnel to efficiently coordinate with other trades.
- It allows field personnel to make decision on the fly if changes need to be made to the originally coordinated designs.
- A little more user-friendly interface for taking measurements on the tablet would be helpful.
- A better way for the field to upload pictures to specific points on a drawing.
- It makes our coordination process go a lot smoother.
- The field really benefits from the possibility to visualize the 3D aspect of the software.
Do you think Bim360 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bim360's feature set?
Did Bim360 live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bim360 go as expected?
Would you buy Bim360 again?
Field use is extremely helpful. it saves a lot of phone calls with questions back to the office. When 2 trades need to coordinate who has to move, it is a great tool for the conversation and speed of coming up with a solution that benefits everyone. It keeps the decision easy for who needs to relocate.