August 01, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with BizLibrary
Currently, Biz Library is our online learning portal for our entire staff. Not only do we get all of our legal requirements met, we are able to give our employees 24/7 access to thousands of online learning resources to help them improve their knowledge and skills. Whenever a department is having difficulty in a particular area, Curated Learning Paths are a great tool to use because they are specific for that group and it is content focused on one area or topic.
- I believe one of Biz Library's strengths is in the people they hire. My Client Rep., Stacey Moore, visits with me on a monthly basis to talk about my needs and she is more than happy to share any material she feels would be helpful. She knows our business like it's her own and because of that, she can make suggestions that are meaningful to us.
- Their technical support is top notch! Whenever their is an issue, they contact you as soon as possible. Usually it's within minutes of sending them an email.....and they are very nice and happy to help you.
- I like that Biz Library updates their material on a regular basis. The type of industry we are in needs refresher courses each year and I can usually find a course that is not a repeat from last year which keeps my employees engaged.
- If I were to list anything, it would be a feature that I was use to having on their old portal before they switched over to their new portal. My concern has been noted and they are working with their staff to add such a feature.
- I haven't done any analytical data as of yet. It has added to our expenses but overall we've definitely streamlined our process.
The last time I checked has been a couple years ago and I do not recall the vendors. I do; however, recall a lot of them had you pay per course per employee and they didn't have the variety of courses I needed for our industry.
In the beginning, training for me was keeping track of everyone's training on a spreadsheet and either passing out cds for management to pop in their devices to show at meetings or passing out reading material. Then, have those employees sign off on a sheet of paper. I always asked myself; did they retain that information, did they really watch the video, etc., etc? Biz Library has not only changed how we do things but gives our employees an opportunity to increase their knowledge and skills in practically any area they choose.