Overall Satisfaction with BlackLine
We started to work with BlackLine in 2019. Currently, we are using the Reconciliation and the Task module. For Reconciliations, we have users all over the globe. BlackLine has centralized our data, eliminating the use of Excel files and the need to send multiple emails back-and-forth for checking. Now everything can be found in one centralized place that is always up to date and where all necessary documents are stored. It’s easy to use, helps to decrease workload with auto-reconciliation rules while letting you focus on accounts that need it. The Task module helps standardize tasks, making sure nothing is forgotten and done at the appropriate time. We use it for monthly, quarterly, and annual tasks. BlackLine has clear overviews in Dashboards, very high-quality online training available at BlackLine University (available for all users), a very good support team and is continuously improving.
- Auto-Certification to reduce workload
- Segregation of duties - users cannot approve their own prepared recs
- Excellent support team for any question you might have
- High quality online training available for all users
- Continuously improving
- Dashboards refresh is a bit slow
- The view at Accounts Group tab is the only one not customizable
- When just starting in BlackLine, creating the correct access can be a bit confusing at first
- Great overview of Account Reconciliation and Tasks
- Creating custom reports (or simply use BlackLine's standard available reports) and schedule when they run
- Auto-Certification for accounts that meet specific rules enabled
Do you think BlackLine delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BlackLine's feature set?
Did BlackLine live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of BlackLine go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy BlackLine again?