Overall Satisfaction with Blender
I use a [Blender] to increase my digital media capabilities. I mainly use 3D modeling tools. Will be using the final production in digital media. I have a passion for design and this is an outlet to explore my passion without making a career change. I hope to all proficiency in 3D modeling to my capabilities. I mainly use it as a learning medium at the moment.
- Providing an array of tools[.]
- Providing free printed tutorials[.]
- The program can be downloaded free of charge[.]
- The interface is simple and you can save your projects easily[.]
- It is a big program and requires large computer ram[.]
- I would enjoy more video tutorials[.]
- Making labels and buttons easier to find for new users[.]
- Free downloads
- Easy navigation
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Free education and free tool[.]
- Free career development[.]
- No negative ROI[.]
DaVinci Resolve is also free to a point. They are [compatible]. However, you can mostly use it for video editing and graphic editing.
Do you think Blender delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Blender's feature set?
Did Blender live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Blender go as expected?
Would you buy Blender again?
Blender is well suited for character design from scratch. Designing any element from scratch is what blender is ideal for. Creating 3d animation and 2d background. You can test out different animations on a scene in a blender. If you a trying to design a full-on scene and 3d characters in one project it can get quite slow to render and load.