Overall Satisfaction with Bloomfire
Bloomfire has been a great help to my company, acting as a knowledge management tool. I love how easy we can find some information across departments, especially our publishing department. All the managers work together to input as much as possible information that could be useful both for their own department as well as others. The platform is very user-friendly, it is so easy for all ages to understand how to use it. My team and I are very glad to use Bloomfire, hoping that this platform could help us to be more effective and efficient at the workplace and able to find the information so easily.
- Search function.
- Pictures quality.
- Contribution features.
- Easy to manage and operate.
- Detail and organize.
- Word formatting (Indent, spacing, font size & color).
- Format changes because copy and paste content from offline to online.
- Need more variety input for content formatting like adding symbols or special characters.
- Higher employee research and communication within their department.
- Higher employee engagement/more interaction with one another.
- Increased team productivity.
- Accessible information.
Do you think Bloomfire delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bloomfire's feature set?
Did Bloomfire live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Bloomfire go as expected?
Would you buy Bloomfire again?
Overall, Bloomfire has great features to offer. However, just one little thing that they could do better, is in the content formatting. The functions are too limited, they need to add more stuff to input, like symbols, special characters, more font styles, font colors, highlighted option, etc.