Overall Satisfaction with BlueJeans Events (formerly Primetime)
We use it for administrative purposes, teaching activities, and project planning and evaluation.
- The voice and and screen transmission is very stable.
- The access to a meeting is usually very easy and fast for our invitees
- The recording of the sessions is good.
- Improvements when doing PowerPoint presentations and access to other tools such as chat are needed.
- The presenter needs to confirm easily what the participants have in their screen.
- We have been able to accomplish our goals using the platform.
We used Zoom, Webex and BlueJeans is superior in many aspects such as ad prompt access, recording quality. and meeting scheduling
In general, it is very good for webinars and management meetings. We use it mostly for both of them and it works very well. I think it would be very good to have a recording alert. Sometimes I just forget to switch on the recording and I realize that the option is off when the session is about to finish. Secondly, we alawys need to edit the recording sesion using alternative software. Lastly, and least important, we recieve 2 recoding files, which is confusing. A collleague received them and just sent the short one. I think you have to fix it.