Overall Satisfaction with BlueJeans Events (formerly Primetime)
We use it to conduct distance learning and training for our staff members, as well as periodic employee staff meetings so participation from remote venues can participate.
- Users can connect with a wide variety of devices.
- It is very easy for users to join in on a meeting by following a simple link.
- Proprietary software and hardware is not needed to participate.
- Recording and archiving of meetings is cumbersome.
- Stored meetings cannot easily be shared or accessed by persons who could not attend the meeting.
- There are frequent audio and feedback issues when making presentations which are distracting to the presenter.
- It allows our employees to better keep up with mandatory training.
- There are more ways to connect with other groups within our organization without investing in expensive hardware and software.
- The overall cost is more affordable and practical.