Overall Satisfaction with BoardPro
BoardPro is being used by our board of directors for a small not-for-profit organisation. We have a very diverse board, across the age spectrum and all members utilise BoardPro and find it easy to navigate and use. We are able to access board papers ahead of meetings and follow the board pack during meetings.
- Creation of board pack
- Recording minutes
- Action items from minutes
- Flying minutes
- Creation of agenda
- Send meeting invites
- Include a feature where all information is displayed on one page. For example my finance and risk subcommittee and assests and investments subcommittee material and information is on the same page as the main board material and information.
- I am not sure if this feature is already available but BoardPro integration in Outlook email or Gmail and other services.
- The above suggestion will allow the invites saved on emails to update automatically.
- Flying Minute
- Meeting invite & agenda
- Board packs
- meeting action points
- meeting minutes
- We can make decisions decisively.
- We have access to all the infomation we need at our fingertips.
- Through BoardPro we are well-equipped and supported to focus on what we do best and to make a real difference in the lives of young women in Aotearoa, New Zealand.
BoardPro is on a different playing field than monday.com, in fact, BoardPro is in a league of it's own. I used monday.com at a different organisation board and actually found that I did not use it. I found it easier to download and read the PDF board pack that was provided to me. The user interface of BoardPro is such that the software is easy to navigate and use, it is intuitive and such a delight to use.
Do you think BoardPro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BoardPro's feature set?
Did BoardPro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of BoardPro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy BoardPro again?
BoardPro is the pre-eminent tool to be used for board of directors. BoardPro is well suited for not-for-profit organisations or any board that is looking for a tool that is simple to use and effective. COVID19 has meant that we have no face-to-face meetings and a lot of decisions are required within a short time-frame due to the changing landscape because of COVID19. The flying minute feature has allowed us to make decisions quickly and efficiently.