Overall Satisfaction with Bonita BPM
Bonita BPM provides a single design and runtime environment for business functionality. Using the Bonita Forms and BPM process runtime we can enable accurate electronic data capture, assign responsibilities and escalation for form pressing and monitor and measure the effectiveness of our business functions. Further we have compared Bonita to a range of other BPM providers and found that it meets the expectations with a competitive advantage in agility and price. Delighted to recommend Bonita.
- Dynamic form data capture, with validation and cross references.
- Process flow control with excellent roles and responsibilities allowing the ability to get the right information to the right person at the right time.
- Fantastic extensibility, both in the GUI and workflow connectors. Allows us to make the product meet customer requirements.
- Great bang for your buck, compared to other BPM products in the marketplace.
- I would love to see the process activities pre populate GUI fields, there are excellent REST capabilities, however a gap from the uplift from v6 to v7 is the auto mapping of data form a process activity into a the form. Having to retrieve it from the inside the form is cumbersome.
- Would love to see GIT support in the designer to allow for integration into modern SDLC and CI/CD tools.
- The ability to have a subscription licence work after an AWS node rebuild or a docker container rebuild would be a definite need. Licensing tools that support modern CI/CD and cloud scalability models.
- Run the Forms GUI as a web view inside the Eclipse runtime, better continuity of design tools and stops the incessant screen hopping.
- Meets expectations.
- Community version excellent for getting business case established before committing to purchase. Bonita is generous with trial licenses to take the next step in evaluation.
The extensibility or ability to add functions or modify existing capabilities is much easier and better supported in Bonita. The ability to integrate the Bonita system into customer solutions is much easier and allows for tightener coupling to the existing customer portals. The range of connectors to allow integration without the extra cost of middleware is generous and very capable and we can roll our own connectors with the connector extensions kit.