BPM with BONITA : the glue of our Information System to make interact ERP, CRM and human users
Overall Satisfaction with Bonita BPM
BONITA has been used for 2 kinds of automation processes:
- Dynamic interfacing between IT applications including human interaction. The interface has been dynamically adapted according to the various events managed by the BPM process. It's used at the company level to enable communication with the Customer Services team using CRM Salesforce cases, and with R&D team using Clearquest as a bug management tool. The Bonita BPM process is the basis for dialog between Customer Services and R&D teams.
- Automating the HR process for employees changing their job within the company (change of manager, location, cost center, position in the HR org in the ERP, IT tools)
- Mixing interactions between several IT applications with human interaction through automatic email receipt and response
- Offering several formats for comminicating with IT applications: web services, email, files
- Provides an effective form editor, including fields where values entered by humans drive the next actions of the business process
- Not easy to delpoy new releases
- License key management has to be renewed too frequently, even with a commercial contract in place
- Adding more standard interfaces to common IT applications such as ERP systems
- Change the culture from a technical / engineering culture to a customer-focused culture - this is already underway with the arrival of BONITA Customer success
- Real dialog between customer services managing their customer cases, and R&D managing software bugs. In order to implement an efficient strategy of priority bug fixing that suits to customer requirements (tens of C/S cases and tens of R& software bugs/a week)
- Simplification of time-consuming hidden administrative tasks for support teams: HR, Finance, IT
- Consulting capability in order to quickly kick off operational processes within the company
- Respect of BPMN standard over the long term
Respect of BPMN standard over the long term.
Good enhancements by Bonitasoft for new use cases, for example the introduction of a real form editor even if it has been technically difficult to manage. Once done though, we have far greater possibility of human interaction.