An opinion about Bonitahttps://www.trustradius.com/business-process-management-bpmBonita BPMUnspecified8.8661012016-08-30T23:00:14.532Z
August 30, 2016
An opinion about Bonita
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Bonita BPM
Bonita BPM is good software that makes it to possible implement a sequence of steps quite easily. In the HR department, for example, we implemented an important process with a concrete result. It resolved a task that created a simple way to follow a process.
- Mapping the steps of the process
- Connection with a SQL Server is very simple
- Connection with web services based on the SOAP protocol
- HR processes that include candidate requests (a new employee)
- Initiation of a new project
- Quotation mapping
- The documentation does not have enough samples or examples. This is the weak point of Bonita BPM.
- Once it is used to implement a process in a specific way, Bonita is much more efficient than common implementations done with languages such as Java or C# (.NET).
- Decrease in development time if the process is appropriated planned.
- Created a process that would be more difficult if it was implemented in other ways.
Processes and workflows with specific steps are good scenarios to be implemented. Scenarios with steps that go in many directions (like star points), or that concentrate on many tasks, are not recommended. It's very important to be able to map very specific steps in your process.