July 18, 2018
Score 5 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Boomr
Across the whole organization. It allows us to accurately keep track of our time amongst all employees. It solves the solution of accurate time keeping across all employees.
- Clean UI. Boomr is easy to use from the outset and makes sense logically.
- Shows how much you worked compared to last week, which is a helpful insight to view trends.
- Incorrect and misspelled addresses show up frequently. For example, if I work at company McDonalds, and by mistake record my shift as occurring at location as NcDonalds, NcDonalds is consistently present as an option to select on future shifts, even though it clearly is not accurate.
- Shifts are confusing to edit. It is difficult to do so.
- If i want to record a lunch break it is inconvenient to do so. Boomr has no mechanism in place to track overtime.
- As an employee I appreciate seeing exactly how I've worked and what my compensation will be for that time frame.