Boomr is Boomin'
June 15, 2018
Boomr is Boomin'
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Boomr
Our company utilizes Boomr to clock in and out, track breaks and time spent working, etc. Employees clock in and out on a daily basis and Boomr tracks not only their times but also locations. We have utilized the option to restrict how far away our employees can clock in, to avoid clocking in from anywhere, as it is run through a mobile app.
- Boomr has plenty of options that make it easy to customize how we want our time tracking system to operate. You can allow people to manually enter shifts, or deny the ability. You can allow people to clock in from anywhere or create a parameter from a specific location.
- The ability to manually edit shifts is always very nice.
- Boomr's CEO and support staff are always easy to work with and very open to suggestions. They take great pride and care of their clients.
- Being able to clock in and out from a computer would make things easier, to help avoid instances where employees can clock in and out without being at their work stations.
- Sometimes some random glitches happen, but honestly nothing bad enough to actually complain about.
- Honestly, boomr is a wonderful application and there isn't much lacking.
- Not necessarily a big ROI, but the cheap cost and easy access makes boomr an easy pick.
- App is easy to use and very responsive, so not a lot of time is needed to clock in and out.
- No complaints with Boomr, always a great choice!
Boomr is great for any company, especially ones that are not necessarily web or computer-based and would benefit from a time clocking application that is mobile based. The ease of access from anywhere would really come in handy. Honestly, any company would benefit from what Boomr has to offer.